shape
carat
color
clarity

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

GirlWunder

Rough_Rock
My name is Michel, and I''ll be 23 years old next month. I''ll also be getting married in just under four weeks. I''ve been an avid diamond-gem-anything-that-sparkles enthusiast basically all my life. My family refers to me as their "little magpie" because as a small child, I used to collect the loose sequins and shiny beads from the bottom of my grandmother''s closet, convinced that I''d found valuable treasures. That quickly translated into a passion for costume jewelry, and from there, my tastes have grown ever grander and more expensive.
2.gif

I am an avid reader, primarily novels. I also like movies, cooking, and arts&crafts. I have to kitties and aspire to have a houseful of animals and children someday.

I''m feeling a little self-conscious, so I''ll cut my intro short. I recognize a few names here, already, but for those I''m not familiar with--I can''t wait to get to know you!

GW

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You sound like my kind of gal, GirlWunder!! I, too, used to love sequins and costume jewelry as a child. Your posting brought that back to me! I remember especially loving *cut* glass (or whatever) "stones", finding them to be "real" as opposed to cabochon-type glass :). I, too, am an avid reader. My house already feels full although I only have one dog and one child...oh, and one husband. I wish you luck in collecting whatever number of the above fits you, though! And, don't be shy...please!!! I'm glad you are sharing!!

Deborah

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
GirlWunder, I will need to get used to your new name! Welcome to Pricescope! Hope you'll stick around for the fun.
1.gif

Beth

Shiny_Rock
Aw, It is very good to see you here. Big Hugs to you.

GirlWunder

Rough_Rock
I just thought--new forum, new name. It's good to hear from some familiar people. (((Kmom))) and (((Beth)))

Thanks for the warm welcome, AGBF.

~GW

Cassandra

Shiny_Rock
Welcome to PriceScope!
2.gif

I must say I really like your tagline.
2.gif

Cass

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results