shape
carat
color
clarity

hello...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sapphire_Cutie

Brilliant_Rock
Hello all! As of Dec. 25th I have been assigned to you guys lol. A lot has been done so far. Our date was tentativley Nov 14th ''09, but since we found out that a friday evening was 10% cheaper...our date is now Friday Nov 13th. YES I said it lol...FRI THE 13th lol. We booked our venue and have a dj also. My FI and I also JUST found out Monday that we are pregnant and due in September. So although it was unexpected, we are very happy and I think it will be neat having the new baby at the wedding. Its a great oppertunity for all the family to meet the new addition. Well...thats all I got for the moment lol.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
awww im happy for you guys but sad that we are not date twins anymore
7.gif

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome!! Friday the 13th isn''t so bad... Maybe you can use it as leverage for wedding vendors to give you two REALLY good deals ;-)

AND CONGRATS ON THE BABY!!! That''s even more exciting than a wedding! How awesome that he/she will be there on the big day!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Dun dun dunnnnn. Hehe, just kidding!
9.gif
Congrats on the baby too! That''s great news, and great timing!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results