shape
carat
color
clarity

Hello from Texas! Currently Asscher Shopping!

thebunnybears

Rough_Rock
Hiiii I'm new to PS so I wanted to introduce myself

I've recently posted on RockyTalky "Asschers..too specific"! But I just wanted to say hi here!

We have been together since grad school, our 4 year anniversary is this October... and I have a very good feeling... hahah. Albiet we are diamond shopping together so I have a clue of what's going on... lol!

For our anniversary I've requested to go to... Paris, France.. or Disney World... =D hehe

Also please ck out my other post where I have a video from GOG just over the weekend. I could use some advice!

gem_anemone

Brilliant_Rock
Hello! :wavey:

It's sounding like you may get a destination proposal for your anniversary! Sounds wonderful! Good luck! :bigsmile:

dandyandi

Rough_Rock
hello! wow, your anniversary will surely be amazing if you're going to one of those places :love:

thebunnybears

Rough_Rock
I think we've settled on Disney world!! Eek!! He tells me not to expect a proposal unless I want to be sorely disappointed the whole trip at disney. I guess well wait and see... 3 1/2 months away.. I just joined this list but I've really been waiting for like 2 yrs already! This is the winddown. Whoopwhoop!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results