shape
carat
color
clarity

hello friends!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

caribari

Rough_Rock
I wanted to post and quickly say hello to everyone! I''ve never been a part of an online forum before, but having lurked for the past few months, I''ve found all the conversation on this board to be productive and supportive, and I''m excited to join you all!

A little bit about me: I''m 25 and have been dating my boyfriend for four years. He is two years older than me, just graduated from law school in May, and we recently moved in together. I''m not sure if I consider myself a LIW quite yet
2.gif
--though I am obsessed with rings!-- as I want to go to business school before getting into marriage =)

Anyway, I''m pleased to meet you all, and hope that I will be able to contribute something to this forum!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcomes caribari
35.gif

Be sure to check out the Show Me The Ring forum...lots of beautiful rings to drool over!

tyty

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
35.gif
35.gif
Welcome to the forum, caribari!!
35.gif
35.gif

fuzzers

Shiny_Rock
Welcome, caribari!
35.gif

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Hi Caribari, Glad you''re here!

caribari

Rough_Rock
thanks everyone!!

i certainly have checked out the show me the ring forum!!! there are so many AMAZING pieces out there, im going to need one for each finger
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results