shape
carat
color
clarity

Hellloo!!! Im Baccckkk!!! AND with a NEW dress! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone!!! Sorry I have been MIA... had back surgery.... had to go back to school...trying to plan a wedding...and dealing with dress stress.... Im not going to go into detail about my old dress as I promised the company I wouldnt... But lets just say things didnt turn out as I had planned... BUT we heard about a great sample sale at Priscilla of Boston... and we just decided to go and see if we found anything and WE DID!!!!!!!!! :) I am finally SOOO happy and finally HAVE a dress!! :) I dont have any pics of me in it yet... But here are the model pics... Its soo much prettier in person... and I think it looks better on me than the model... but of course its a few sizes too big so it has to be taken in and the crumb catcher is going to be tacked down so it looks better!! But here are the model pics!

Enjoy :)

NewDress.jpg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! I really enjoy cool structural details.

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
close up...

NewDress2bb.jpg

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! Very haute couture!

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
gorgeous!!!!! i cant wait to see it on you!

supergirl10

Shiny_Rock
Blonde Bunny your back ......
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I actually put out a thread a few wks ago for you and sammy j to find out where the HELL you went to. If I knew how to sucessfully search and attach thread I would.

Last I heard you had a car accident but then nothing, what happened, please update me.

Your dress looks fantastic, waiting for modeling pics
2.gif

I understand the whole wedding planning thing being put on the back burner. Im 5 weeks out from graduation and have relativies dying and getting seriously ill left right and center so wedding planning is the least of my concerns, in fact I almost can''t be bothered
5.gif

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh I love your dress!!

Hope you are alright bb.

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
my life has just been crazy! I had the car accident...and things just continued to get worse it seemed like... they found the lesion on my brain...had tons of testing done for MS... 15 vials of blood drawn... lumbar puncture (which was the worst and most painful procedure... EVER!!!)... finally cleared of MS... but I still have to go to a neuropsychologist for my memory problems/headaches/confusion...that appt is in oct...finally!!! Besides that they had me in physical therapy for 3 months and a chiro for a month...and my back was still hurting so bad so I had 3 more MRIs to find a slipped disc in my thoracic spine and a really bad herniated disc on my L5-S1.. it was pinching my nerve and hurt soo bad... had 3 rounds of epidural shots to see if that would help and it didnt, so i preceded with the back surgery to prevent further nerve damage... that was on 7/31...my life has been CONSUMED with DR appt.... it sucks... thankfully things should be getting better and slowing down!! Ive had to try to plan a wedding during all that and have had numerous breakdowns from all the stress and pain! Its been tough... but i believe by finding a dress today... that things are finally turning around for us... my fiance included! OH and he had to take the MCAT in the middle of all that mess... I guve him major kudos for doing so good while doing all my dr appts, not knowing whats wrong with me...and school..and teaching...and research...and being an amazing fiance and taking such good care of me... couldnt have done it without him by my side!! love him!! :) Lots more to tell but I gotta try to go bed now! :) Be back in the AM :)

sugarjo

Shiny_Rock
BB-
I''m so glad you are back and on your way to health. Your dress is AMAZING and looks so you!!!!!!!
I was thinking about you the other day while looking at headbands. Did you ever find one? There was a great one on the cover page of ModernBride and I haven''t been able to find it anywhere!!!
Great find on the dress lady!!!
jo

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
sugarjo- can you post a pic of it?? I had to stop looking at wedding mags... lol.. makes me want to change things or gives me too many ideas! :) I have NO idea how to do my hair now with this new dress... FI likes my hair down and wavy but I dunno how that''d look with the new dress!! I was even thinking maybe some kind of feather thing now... I have absolutely no idea... Im so lost!

purelily

Shiny_Rock
BlondeBunny I''m so happy you are well and that you found your dress! It''ll be perfect on you! I wish you health and happiness :)

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Welcome back BB! Glad to hear you''re on the mend. That dress is fabulous!

katomm

Shiny_Rock
I''m glad things are looking up for you. Sounds like you had a rough time for a while and I do hope the upcoming months are even better.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome back BB!! Glad to hear that things are starting to improve! I adore your dress.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Welcome back!!!! I''m sorry that you had to endure all of those procedures and medical tests. I''m glad your health is improving!

The dress looks amazing!!!! I can''t wait to see you in the dress!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
BB - welcome back!
that dress will look AMAZING on you! and i am so glad you are doing better!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m glad you''re doing well now and your new dress looks amazing!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BB, it''s so nice to see you back!!!! I''m glad you''re recovering from the accident, I know how painful and stressful it can be. Hand in there, darling *hug*

The dress is abslutely gorgeous! It''s so unique! Yay for finding the dress!

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Hey BB! Welcome back. Nice to hear from you. That dress is a beauty!!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow. I am sorry to learn that you have had such a tough time. I hope you continue to recover.

Your dress looks great, I''m glad you found ''the one''.

36.gif

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
BlondeBunny -

I know how you feel - I was in a car accident almost a year ago with very similar injuries to yours. 9 Months of chiro appts, ortho appts, MRIs, xrays and still no better. THEN I start trigger point needling treatment, which has removed a lot of the pain. So if you need something more I recommend doing the research on that, its similar to accupuncture.

Good luck! Glad you''re back! and your dress is gorgeous btw!

sugarjo

Shiny_Rock
k. i''ve been tearing up bride.com and can''t find it''s exact picture anywhere.. but i''ll keep looking.
here''s the style of it.. but instead of a solid metal/color.. one strand was ribbon, one was all blingy and so on, so on. it was really stunning..

sugarjo

Shiny_Rock
like this:

sugarjobbheadband.jpg

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
The dress is gorgeous!!! Glad to hear you are doing good in spite of everything you are going through. A positive attitude helps a lot...AND it helps to get excited about something, like a GORGEOUS DRESS!!!!!

Welcome Back!!

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone!!! I cant wait till it *fits*!! FI and I have decided that I shouldnt show anyone my dress, so it definitely gives everyone the big WOW moment we want! :) Plus without alterations right now they would think I was crazy or something...I have a vision of how it will fit when well.... it fits! :)

Bad news though... my sweet little fluffy marshmallow enzo.... had some sort of seizure or something happen to him today!! Im so stressed... Ive been trying to all the DRs but no one is picking up!! We dont wanna take to an ER because he seems okay now... and we dont have the $$ for the ER vet... so Im hoping to get an appt tomorrow to take him in! Vibes he is doing better! :)

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous dress! Can''t wait to see you in it!

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
sugarjo- Is the mag still out?? I can try to go out and look and see if I see it... I had this idea of something I wanted to do with a brooch and stuff.... but now I have absolutely NO idea what I wanna do! Especially after getting a new dress... it totally changes things!! The dress is so over the top I dont want to distract to much from it... I think maybe I might just do a feather hair piece... Ill have to start a new thread with the choices... hmm... :) What are you going to do with your dress???

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
BB! SO excited you''re back! I LOOOOOVE the new dress, can''t wait to see you in it!

Sorry to hear about your health troubles, but I''m glad everything''s looking up :)

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i LOVE this dress BB - welcome back!

sugarjo

Shiny_Rock
BB.
Yes it was on the table of content page of the newest Modern Bride mag. It was fricken gorgeous. I totally thought of you. I was flipping through it while waiting at the pharmacy. I have to go to the store tonight, i''ll write down the designer!
I think I''m leaning toward a headband and cathedral veil. I don''t have my first fitting for another month, and haven''t had my dress on since January, so I think I may have to wait till I see it again to decide. But I love the look of headband and long veils.

Love that you aren''t showing anyone your dress!!

P.s. don''t worry about your baby. My little one had doggy epilepsy, and it was treated with anti-seizure medication, and it was really inexpensive and effective!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results