shape
carat
color
clarity

Healthy Lifestyle June 21 - 27

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Quick post!

Hubs made trout for dinner; it was delish as always! I did yoga this evening and it focused on the core. Whew! It was challenging.

apple- that''s a wonderful compliment! Your lunch sounds great too!

Marcy- I hope your allergies feel better soon!

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone!

marcy-I think a monthly thread is a great idea. It has to be tough thinking of something motivational to start with every week! I kind of fizzled on motivating my coworkers. Sorry your allergies are acting so ugly. Mine finally mostly cleared up and I can breathe again. Something very fragrant is blooming down the street and I sneeze every time I walk by it though.

beachrunner-we go to the outlets in Jeffersonville, Ohio - kind of in between Cincinnati and Columbus. It takes over 2 hours to get there, but I usually come away with some good things.

merilenda-I have a terrible time with bug bites. I think I could dip myself in bug spray and still get bites!

appletini-Lately I have had to take my contacts out during the day because of allergies, which means I have to wear my glasses when we walk at night. It''s been super hot and humid and they''re always fogged up. I hate, hate, hate wearing them when I exercise!

Last week really got away from me. Work is nuts. I have a huge project that has to be ready by Thursday, and I''m working really hard to get it done. To throw a kink in my schedule, I shattered my temporary crown on Saturday and went to my dentist this morning. They couldn''t work on it because it wouldn''t get numb and it hurts like crazy, so I''m being referred to the endodontist for a root canal. It needs to be done ASAP, but I have to get my project done by Thursday and I cannot miss work. Seems like nothing ever goes as planned! I can''t stand heat, cold or air on my tooth, so my eats have been kind of weird the last few days. Lukewarm & mushy works best. Pain medicine makes me sleepy, so I haven''t been walking like I should either because I keep dozing off on the couch! Things could always be worse, so I''m going to stop being a big baby about it - tomorrow! Have a wonderful day everyone!!!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I went to yoga during lunch today. It felt great to stretch since I was a little sore from yesterdays workout.

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
Marcy, I noticed on another thread that you were a teacher and aren''t going back? I saw the comment about your Master''s. Just wanted to let you know, I am going back to finish mine next month, and I am 54!!!! Let''s just say, I am going to stand out in the crowd. Take good care, Mel

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results