shape
carat
color
clarity

Healthier Lifestyle Thread May 26 till June 1

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Of course!
31.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Delster

Ideal_Rock
No idea yet - I haven''t eaten there before! Should I report back after the weekend?
31.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/30/2008 6:28:01 AM
Author: Delster
No idea yet - I haven''t eaten there before! Should I report back after the weekend?
31.gif
Yes.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Today is my Friday off so I got up semi-early and did my walk/jog routine...also while I was finishing up I saw one of my neighbors at the park...I always see her walking her dog when I leave for work, so I finally got to introduce myself and meet her.

My new breakfast room table will be delivered in the next 2 hours, and in exactly 4 hours I''ll be watching SATC!!!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Good morning everyone! First of all, thanks for the congrats. I''m excited to still be going down. I seem to have broken the plateau I was at. This morning I had lost another 6 oz. and I only weighed because I wanted to see if my late night snack of a strawberry smoothie made any difference in the way I weigh in in the morning lol. I''m an experimenter by nature. This morning I got up and did 20 mins of my Core Dance... doing the introductory tape that introduces the movements and has you do repetitions of them without doing a dance sequence. Really worked my abs. Then I did 20 mins of Gilad from Fit TV. It was one from the other day, that worked the thighs and abs. OMG my thighs were BURNING.... BURNING I TELL YOU!!!!!!!!!!! At the end of one sequence you hold your leg up with a weight on the thigh....omg. Then I did 15 mins of namaste yoga to help stretch out and relax a bit. I LOVE NAMASTE YOGA....LOVE IT! I''m going to do it every day from now on! Last night I didn''t work out because we had company, but that''s ok. And guess what! IT''s FRIDAY ALREADY! lol sorry, I''m energetic today.

Rod - I''m glad to hear Sakai is doing better, I love that name too. Good luck with the potential jobs!
Marcy - I''m going to have to do some pants shopping as well. Good luck!
Thing2- They say that one or two bad bad meals a week can actually kick your metabolism into gear and make it work harder, even after!
appletini - maybe she could be a new friend? Yay for new friends!!

The chocolate crinkles are amazing and the recipe can be found in the Betty Crocker Cooky book. It''s a reprint of an older book and it has some phenomenal recipes. I''ve somehow stayed good and still only had the one.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Morning everyone.........Just a quick pop-in

Sakai ate on her own last night. That's a significant thing! Everyone's prayers for her are definitely working.

I found out I did extremely well on the tests I took yesterday, so the company wants to meet with me in person next week. It's a good opportunity. Hopefully, I'll have two offers to choose from. That would be a great thing.

Nothing much planned for the day. We haven't heard from our friends about the movie and dinner, so we're actually thinking about going to the gym (which would be our 4th day in a row), but we have a birthday party to attend tomorrow afternoon and we'd just skip tomorrow.

Thanks Lorelei. You're always so sweet and special!! I'm so sorry your still not feeling well. And yes, just imagine how much worse your chest would be if you were still on the evil weed. Feel better my friend.

Thing, you wondered what Burmese look like, so I'm attaching a pic of Sakai with Koh. Koh was our Bombay who we had to have put down in February. Sakai is on the left with the sable looking coat. And it really does feel like sable. Koh is on the left and Bombay's are all black.

Have a great Friday everyone!

KohSakai0001.JPG

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so glad!!!!! Maybe she is just a bit sensitive now and then, and it shows by her losing her appetite, but you take excellent care of her and that is great news she ate on her own - YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The kits are so beautiful, Kobe was a gorgeous cat as is Sakai, thanks so much for the pic of them!

Rod, you are absolutely right in how much worse my chest would be if I was still on the smokes!

allikatac

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for the warm welcome ladies and Rod!

I am down 2lbs this week. Yay for progress!! I have been packing healthier lunches and eating more proportioned dinners. I haven''t really upped the exercise yet, but we have been doing a lot of outside work on the house. I do have to admit that I cheated a bit tonight by eating a large chicken salad. The chicken salads around here include fries, cheese and all of that bad stuff! There is always tomorrow! Speaking of tomorrow, I have to go dress shopping for graduation(I am a teacher) so that should be motivation enough to not eat bad!

Rod- I just wanted to tell you how happy I am that Sakai is doing better! She is a beautiful cat. Good luck at your meeting next week!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS MARCY!!!!!

I hope you are having a wonderful day. Did Marty take you out to dinner????

Rod: I am so glad to hear that your sweet kitty is doing better, what a relief. I am interested, if you will take the job or not too.
9.gif

Welcome Allikat.

Hi Everyone
35.gif

Linda

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone. I certainly overindulged today. Today is my birthday. The day started out bad when a co-worker brought me my favorite chocolate frosted cake donut. It was yummy. Then the girl I was going to lunch with failed to mention about 10 of our co-workers were joining us for lunch so we show up at my favorite Mexican restaurant and everyone is there with star and heart balloons at each end of the table. So I had chips, salsa and a taco for lunch. About 3 pm when I usually have a 100 calorie snack pack; they showed up with a cake for me. Right after work we met my in-laws at Outback where I had a sweet frozen drink, a steak (didn’t eat ½ of it), some of a baked potato and Marty and I split a brownie sundae. I am not feeling great right now. My stomach is saying “Yo, Marcy! What are you doing to me?” I did have an alka seltzer when we got home. Tomorrow night we are taking my parents out for their anniversary and then Sunday the in-laws want us, my parents and Marty’s grandmother to come over for cake and ice cream. I think I’ll put a note on my scale “out of order”. Of course Marty said, sure you will – you’ll get on it in the morning and scream. He knows me so well. Anyway, I had a great birthday. The YG sapphire ring I got a few weeks ago was my birthday present.
Lorelei, I am so sorry to hear your crud settled in your chest. Coughing all the time is so awful. I hope you get better soon. I hope the pants weather improves as well. We finally got in the 70’s today.
Delster, I fit right in with you stuffing my face today. I swear that food in my stomach is expanding every second I set here. I hope you had a great time at dinner.
Appletini, I am sure you enjoyed your day off and getting to see your movie. Yay for meeting your neighbor.
Dragonfly, woo hoo for being down another 6 oz. Every ounce counts. I remember the chocolate crinkle cookies well – my mom and grandma made them. They are great. My mom has that cookie book. I am going to round up my loose / baggy pants tonight to send home with my sister tomorrow of her garage sale.
Rod, I am so relieved to hear Sakai continues to improve. Thanks for posting the cute picture of her of Koh. I am sending you best wishes and good luck dust by the boat loads for your possible job offers.
Allikatac, yay for being down 2 pounds this week. I probably found them for you. Have fun dress shopping.
Well, have a great weekend.
35.gif

Marcy

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Linda! We went out to dinner with my in-laws.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCY!!! I''m glad you indulged today. Birthday''s are all about being indulgent and celebrating the wonderfulness of making it another year!! It sounds like you had a wonderful day, surrounded by people who truly care about you! That''s just terrific!

We did hear from the vet around noon. Sakai had elevated liver enzymes, but not enough to be super concerned. They are worried about her loss of appetite, but slowly it is coming back. Of course we''re handing out treats as often as we can. But the real trick is for her to go to her food and eat by herself. Which she did while we were out at dinner tonight. So, thanks again for all the well wishes for our dear Sakai. We''re cautiously optimistic. Charlie said that if we lose her, he''s running away. So, not only do I not want to lose our little girl. But, I don''t want Charlie to run away either.

On the job front..........I have a final phone interview with one firm on Monday. It''s the position that is all commission that I interviewed in person for last week. Then, the second company I commented about earlier (the one I had to take all the tests for) has scheduled an full half day in-person interview for Tuesday afternoon. And there are still more tests I have to take, such as math and grammar, for this position. Fingers crossed that one or both might make me an offer.

We went to the gym this afternoon and had our usual 2.5 hour workout. That made it 4 straight days in a row and I''m a bit beat. We''re not going tomorrow so we can go to our friends 40th birthday party. We didn''t get together with our other friends for dinner, which was actually just fine with us. We still went to favorite Sushi place #1 and had a wonderful dinner, followed by FroYo and coffee under the oak. It was a warm evening, but pleasantly breezy, so it felt really nice.

I guess that''s about all I have on this end. I hope everyone had a really nice Friday and are looking forward to a terrific weekend.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday Marcy!!!

I am back; I need to read this thread!!! I will post more tomorrow; we just got home so I am sleepy. hehe

eta: gorgeous kitties Rod, sorry about Koh.
15.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
marcyc-Happy Birthday! It's a big week for you! I hope you got lots of presents from others and for yourself!
3.gif
And hey-if we can't indulge on our birthdays, when can we indulge? I'm sure you'll be back to your good habits in no time. That's a good trick about only 1/2 the bun and 12 fries. Although I LOVE fries...I might not be able to have only 12. That's some self control!

Rod-Sakai is gorgeous! I'm glad she ate on her own! So is Koh-I'm sorry you lost him. It's so hard to lose a special pet-I still get upset sometimes about my sweetest cat Oscar who I had to get put to sleep 3 or 4 years ago. He was about 11 or 12 (rescued, so not positive of age) so he lived a long life, but it was still so hard losing him. Anyways, good luck on your interviews and I hope Sakai continues to improve!

dragonfly-I hope my bad burger meal kicked me into overdrive! I had a healthy day today, so I'm thinking I just needed a little junky food for a treat. It sounds like you were the workout queen today! I love that feeling after you workout super hard.

alli-congrats on the 2 pounds!

Hi to Linda, Lorelei, apple and Delster ETA Skippy-you posted while I was typing!

Today was pretty good-for lunch I went for sushi with my fiance. I actually didn't have much of an appetite for some reason, so I didn't each much and had to have a snack later. I had some pretzels and a Clif bar, and I was bad and got a small Slurpee...oh well-it's hot here now! I had 2.5 Cokes today, so not terrible.

I didn't have my dance class today or yesterday so I'm feeling kind of antsy and tense...I need to work out this weekend for sure! I have a soccer game on Sunday, so that will be a solid 90 minutes, but I might try to squeeze something in tomorrow, too.

I hope everyone has a good weekend!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone!
35.gif

Do you hear that creaking noise? ... It''s me getting back on the wagon.
15.gif
25.gif

I''ve had a busy couple of weeks. Last week I was on vacation and received a phone call from work advising that my department is centralizing ... translation, unless, I want to move back East, I will be unemployed at the end of August.
39.gif

I''ve been with the same company for 10 years and while the change is somewhat welcome and I will get a package, it is a little unnerving planning for a wedding and a future and not knowing if I will be employed. To further complicate matters, I live in Canada and my fiance lives in the US so, until everthing gets sorted with immigration, I am not authorized to work down there so ... I''m stuck thinking ... do I get a job up here or wait and get a job down there?
33.gif
Anyways, I''m blathering now but this is the type of thing I''ve been thinking about. It''s good that the wedding isn''t until September of next year and that I have wedding planning to keep me occupied so I don''t go nuts.

While I was on vacation, fi and I went for a wonderful 3 mile walk around the park and it was fantastic.
36.gif
It was idyllic really. I was surprised at how much we both enjoyed it. I thought that he would complain but he was just as into it as I was.

We even ran into a gorgeous Bernese Mountain dog and have decided, for certain, and years of consideration, that when we are ready, this is the type of pup for us. I added on that we would get a Ragdoll kitty at the same time as a companion but ... he''s not sold on that one yet.
20.gif
9.gif

On other days, we just walked on the treadmill at home. I wanted to stay committed to my wok outs b/c I knew that our random schedule would throw of my eating. For the most part, I kept this work out committment and I was quite pleased with this, but this week I''ve been naughty and not working out. My plan is to get right back into my routine next week and continue progressing towards my goal. Must look stunning in wedding dress and be able to walk down the aisle without panting from exhaustion. j/k.
1.gif

Marcy - Such a great opener! Nice job!
Lorelei - Tonsils suck! Sorry, you''re sick. I finally had to get my nasty pus-filled and inflamed mouth mountains masquerading as tonsils pulled because they were just positively toxic and so, so painful to deal with all the time so I definitely feel your pain. I hope that you feel better soon.

Bee & Rod - Your kitties are just pure adorable purrfectness. What angels!
Rod - How exciting ... I''ll keep my fingers crossed for you with regards to your job prospects. Knock ''em dead!

For anyone who is curious about my WW progress, it appears that while I was on vacation, something happened with our WW instructor''s family and they were unable to get a replacement so it would be a few weeks so they will just be issuing refunds. This kind of sucks b/c I appreciated the structure or discipline of having to be accountable for my weight at these meetings, however, I know that I can do it without WW and, in some ways, I kind of prefer to so that I don''t have WW as a crutch and know that my accomplishments are mine alone.

I feel like it''s been forever since I stopped in and I''ve missed keeping up with how everyone is doing! It''s nice to be back.
35.gif
Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rod, I am delighted to hear they don’t think Sakai’s condition is super serious. Yay that she ate while you were gone. I have my fingers and toes crossed for you that you get 2 wonderful job offers soon! Thank you for much for the birthday wishes. I felt very loved and special today.
Skippy, welcome back! Thanks for the Happy B-day! Sleep well.
Thing2of2, yes it has been a big week for me. The fries works great for me because Marty gets the large size fries, I take out my 12 and give the rest to him. If I buy some when I am by myself, I get up and throw away the extra before I am tempted to eat them. Sorry to hear about Oscar. Good luck at the soccer game this weekend.
Sparkalicious, good luck deciding what to do about your job. I am glad you had a wonderful vacation and enjoyed a long walk around the park. You will look awesome in your wedding dress.

allikatac

Shiny_Rock
A belated Happy Birthday Marcy!!
emotion-19.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/31/2008 8:59:18 AM
Author: allikatac
A belated Happy Birthday Marcy!!
emotion-19.gif
Ditto!!!!!!!!!!!
emgift.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Happy Saturday!

And a happy belated birthday, Marcy! Don''t worry about celebrating, you have to let go sometimes.

Rod, I''m glad to hear the vet isn''t extremely concerned about Sakai and I hope he/she starts eating more. It''s so exciting you have 2 possible jobs in your lap!

I am going to get on my eliptical today, or go for a walk, come hell or high water. This afternoon I''m going to go to a BBQ for a bit; one of the women I walked in the 3Day with is hosting, I haven''t seen her in quite some time. Otherwise, it''s all about school. Tomorrow J and I are going on a date of some sort.

Have a great day all.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey Skippy
35.gif
Welcome BACK!!! Glad you had such a wonderful trip!! We certainly missed you sweetie pie..

Rod: I know how Charlie feels. I tell that to Rick too. If anything happens to Mazie, I''ll run away. I sure felt like running away, when our other three Lhasa''s died, it was awful!!! I am glad that Sakai is doing much better though. I wish you the best of luck on the job interviews. The personality tests they make you take are so silly, especially at our age.
20.gif

Hi everyone
35.gif

Sorry I am not acknowledging everyone personally, Rick is waiting for me out in our 5th wheel, to see what needs to be re-stocked. I will post more later this evening.

Linda

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi.
35.gif
I could not sleep last night.
14.gif
I am wishing I took naps because I’d sure be taking one right now. Aak! Must have been everything I ate and my mind was going a million miles per hour. I at least dusted and vacuumed out my car and walk around looking at my flower pots estimating how many plants I can put in each of them. I hope we go buy our flowers tomorrow afternoon.
We went to breakfast this morning so I pulled up PS on my husband’s cell phone. It worked pretty well. I showed Marty our thread. He was teasing me he was going to post something. I told him he should just say “This is Marty and I was right. Marcy did weigh herself this morning just like I said she would”. I told him you guys would get a chuckle out of that. The best news is I didn’t scream when I got on the scale because I weighed exactly the same as I weighed yesterday morning. Yippee.
Thanks for the birthday wishes, Allikatac, Lorelei and Kimi.
Kimi, have fun at the BBQ and going out on a date with John.
Linda, thanks for reminding my about stocking the 5th wheeler. I need to work on that project too.
Have a great day!
Marcy

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Marcy, great opener!!!! I heard for every 1 lb you lose, then that takes 4 lbs of pressure off your knees!

Thanks for the welcome back all! I am pooped and feel like a zombie today. I think I need to take a nap. I ate a bit naughty but we got lots and lots of walking in!!!

Hi friends!! Glad to be back; it is nice to sleep in ones own bed. hehe

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock
Eek! How did I get so behind on this thread?
Marcy, happy one year 100 pound anniversary—and birthday! Your achievements are beyond amazing. I’m so grateful for the inspiration you give to this thread! OH, and PS: I love your new sapphire!!!
Appletini, thanks for the review of the breakfast cookies. I might give ‘em a shot!
bee*, your kitty is absolutely precious!! My heart just melted when I saw him. I’m relieved to hear that your sis got a clean bill of health. Please keep us posted!
steph, so sorry you’re sick! Fevers are the worst. They just wipe me out. And it’s tough to care for a family when you aren’t feeling your best. Hope you’re on the mend soon.
Rod, glad to hear that Sakai is doing a little better. It’s so hard when a beloved pet is sick. Heaps of luck as things progress on the job front, and all the best to you and Charlie. Sounds like life has thrown you some real curves lately.
Dragonfly, woo hoo on 128!! Holy cannoli, that’s wonderful.
allikatac, welcome!!
Hi to Lorelei, thing, skippy, Linda, Delster, Sparkalicious, Kimberly, Dee*Jay, somethingshiny, patiently waiting, Ellen and Sevens!
Not too much to report for me. Back on track with my running, but am now officially nervous I won’t be ready for the 10K in (GULP) one month. Down another 1.5 pounds. I lose weight very sloooooooooooooowly. I think it’s because, although my exercise habits are somewhat decent, my eating habits are less than stellar. At least I’m going in the right direction!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone.
35.gif
We just got back from dinner with my family to celebrate my parent’s anniversary. It was nice. We met at a steak house about 50 miles south of here.
Skippy, I am sure you are tired after being gone for a few days. So I have taken 616 pounds of pressure off my knees? No wonder my knees feel better these days.
9.gif
I hope you get rested up today.
Kathy, thanks for the birthday wishes and for sharing my joy in my 100 pound anniversary. I am glad you like my new sapphire. Thank you so much for the nice compliment. Yippee for being down 1.5 pounds.
36.gif

Sleep well.
Marcy

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Marcy great job on the 1.5 lbs!!!!!

Rod, how are you?? I missed ya!

Allikatac, yay for 2 lb loss!

Hey Thing, good for the workout!

Sparkalicious, good to see you! Oh no to the job; I hope you find something soon, sending PS dust!!

Kimi, yay for the workout!

Linda, how are the grandsons?

Kathleenmv, yay for being down 1.5 lbs!!!

Okay I am up a couple of lbs but back on track. We did do lots of walking; I think if I lived in Chicago I would walk everywhere. hehe Nothing to exciting here. Have a great Sunday all!!!
35.gif

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey,

First, it''s so nice to have our Skippy back! We''re all looking forward to your opener for the new week too! GO SKIPPY GO SKIPPY GO SKIPPY!!

I never got a chance to write last night. We had a really nice time at our friends 40th Bday celebration. Lot''s of nice people. Lot''s of fattening food and lot''s to drink. I was very good though. I ate some chicken wings, and some dip and one little finger sandwich, but only drank water and skipped the desserts altogether. We had skipped lunch in anticipation of the party anyway, so it was our only real meal for the day anyway. It was an afternoon party, so we wound up having FroYo for dessert later and of course a cup of coffee. By the time we got home, it was getting late, so we just vegged on the couch with Sakai.

Speaking of Sakai, she seems to be 100% herself. We''re so grateful that whatever she was fighting seems to have gone away. She''s only been on anti-nausea medicine, no antibiotics.

Today was a normal Sunday. We had breakfast on the terrace. It was just the most beautiful morning. Warm, but not too too hot. Then lunch at Panera, followed by coffee under the oak. Then we hit the gym around 2:30 and we didn''t leave until 5:30. We just got so into our workout and we did all sorts of things we don''t normally do, just to mix things up. I''m a bit sore, so hopefully we did some good. At the party yesterday, we were with people who worked for a different company in our old office building, who we''ve become really good friends with. Some of them hadn''t seen us since January and according to them, we''ve made some major changes in our appearance. One guy kept commenting that we had guns and pecks!! LOL

And attending the party was certainly good in another way. This company is a company of recruiters, but they specialized in Insurance, not IT. Since we''ve been laid off, the president of the company is now working IT too, so we discussed the possibility of me joining them. They''re really a good group of people, who are in their own way functionally, dysfunctional. And I think I would fit in really well. So now I have three possible opportunities I''m looking at.

Tomorrow morning, I have my final interview with the first company. Tuesday afternoon, I have a half day interview with the second company. And sometime this week, I''ll go in and spend more time with the third company. Surely with three possibilities, one of them will come to fruition?

Thanks thing! We think Sakai is a beautiful cat too. Koh was also beautiful, but she was never a very healthy cat. So, we felt lucky to have had 10 years with her. I hope you got to workout this weekend. You were probably missing the endorpins working out creates, and without them, you can feel antsy for sure.

Oh Spark, I''m so sorry to see that you will be heading into unemployment soon. As you know, we''ve been there for a few months now and it''s not fun. There are some parts of it though. So, instead of panicking, you need to set aside time for you to do things that make you happy. Like working out! If I were you, unless you want to do temp work, you might want to just wait until you''re in the US to get a job. Anyway, I''m thinking about you. I know it''s difficult to go through.

Thaks Marcy! Maybe I''ll have three offers now!! I hope you sleep better tonight. Isn''t it awful when you toss and turn and can''t get much sleep?

Hey Kimberly. Thanks for the good wishes for our girl. I hope you had a good time on the elliptical or had a nice walk with John!!

Linda, Charlie get''s so so so emotionally wrapped up in our cats. I do too, but he has a much harder accepting the unfortunate realith that the time we have with them is all too short. After losing Koh the same we were both laid off in January, I can completely understand how he could need to go away for a while if something happens to Sakai.

Hey Kathleen! Nice to see you and I''m glad you are still preparing for the 20K, which btw., you will do super super well on!

I guess that does it for now. We rented Juno and are going to settle on the sofa with Sakai and watch the movie.

I hope everyone had a really good weekend for sure.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rod, wow, 3 job possibilities that is Wonderful!!!! Sending lots of PS dust your way. Thank you!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi.
35.gif
Happy Sunday. I spent my morning wandering around and picking out flowers for my pots outside. This afternoon I planted everything. The last 2 pots are be a bit full to start with but that way I used everything I picked up this year. I did see a pot I really liked but didn’t buy it because I didn’t know where I’d put it. I bought Miracle Gro soil and some of their timed release granules. I am sure I burned some calories between wandering the isles at the nursery and Lowes then planting everything.
My in-laws had us, Marty’s grandma and my parents over for cake and ice for my birthday. I’ve had cake 3 days in a row now; tomorrow is going to be tough without cake.
Skippy, that’s great you got to walk a lot in Chicago. Big cities are like that. I feel like I walked a lot today but I am glad to get my plants finally in my pots.
Rod, I am delighted to hear Sakai is back to her normal self. That is great news. It sounds like the party was really fun and how wonderful to get some great compliments on your appearance. I am so excited to hear about a 3rd possibility for a job and especially one that sounds like it would be well suited for you and your background. Good luck on all of those jobs and finding the one right for you. I am hoping to sleep better this week.
Well, take care and have a great evening.
Marcy

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock
Hi all!

Skippy, love those walk-friendly cities! I figure that must be one of the ways the Parisian women keep themselves so svelte! Can''t wait for your week''s opener!!
1.gif

Rod, I''m so happy to hear that Sakai is doing better. We''ve had some ups and downs with our kitty (he''s a Himalayan and getting a bit geriatric), so I understand the worry. Sounds like you had a fab birthday celebration. And how cool is it that you now have three job possibilities?!
9.gif
Crossing my digits for you!

Marcy, sounds like a great day! I worked out in the yard a bit, too, to take advantage of the fleeting good weather. Three days of cake sounds divine!
1.gif
Hopefully Monday will be sweet--even if there''s no cake.

Ran my 4.5 miles today. I need to start running 5''s this week, which I''m a bit nervous about. Also spent a good chunk of the afternoon at a three year-old''s birthday party at a local children''s museum--which was more exhausting than the run!
2.gif
Hoping for a sane week next week!

See y''all next week!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results