shape
carat
color
clarity

Healthier Lifestyle Thread 30th March till 5th April

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The wind blew our front walk pretty clean. I just had to clear off the ice and scoop out the front porch.

snowfrntdor.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Surveying the driveway and street before we starting shoveling.

snowgarage1.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh Marcy that is sooooo much snow, brrrrr! Stay warm!!!!

Hi Dee and Apple! Glad the shower went well Apple!

museikchik

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone. This morning''s work out with the trainer left me a little sore. At the end of the session, she asked me if I got much sleep the night before. I thought that was hilarious. It was her nice way of saying I didn''t do that great which was true I was all uncoordinated today. The funny thing is I did sleep, I didn''t sleep as much as I would''ve liked to.

Skippy: These are the top three things I dread it my workouts.
1) Push ups
2) Squats
3) Anything with the bosu (so not my friend)

Jjc: I actually look forward to how great I am going to feel after the workout too. Wouldn''t it be nice if you could just fast forward and just get the happy feeling that comes afterwards.

Marcy: I soo miss the snow. I know that it is no fun having to shovel it though. I posted pics of the fitting on a thread in Bride Worldwide and Grooms Grooves . If you haven''t gotten a chance to look at it yet.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Skippy, I am pretty warm tonight.We have warm weather for a few days so all the snow should melt.

Muse, I can send you some snow.We have enough to go around.I will go check out your dress.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results