shape
carat
color
clarity

Healthier Lifestyle Thread 28th July Till 3rd August

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Zoe, I just wanted to congratulate you on the weight loss - thats great!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Hi Everyone!

No workout for me today. I''m riding with my coworkers tomorrow and wanted to give my body a break (they really push me). We''re having chicken for dinner, with veggies. YUM!

Zoe, congrats on weight loss! When I was losing weight I''d try to do an estimate of restaurant cals, and I always guess on the high end, after some internet investigating, to be on the safe side. I don''t count calories anymore, unless I feel myself getting out of control with food, but typically I eat 1500 or so a day,
+ two days a week that I splurge at dinner.

Lorelei, J is having teef issues as well, and is finally going to the dentist to see what can be done, so the two of you are in misery together.

Have a great evening all.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey.......Thanks for the PS Dust from all who sent it. I just got off the phone and while the guy was nice, I am so not what they''re looking for. The company is run by a bunch of "OLD" men and I mean really old. The guy who would be my boss sounds so tired and he kept saying he needed some "young" blood. When I commented that I was 53 years old, he was excited and said I would be the youngest manager on the team by a looong shot. They need someone who wants to work for a very low wage and work very hard at that. They have no modern tools for the internet recruiting age and it would be such a frustrating role. Nice guy though. I offered to help him find someone, which he seemed to appreciate. At least I don''t have to worry about moving on top of everything we''ve been through the last year. Again thanks for the dust

It was good day at work. I''m on the verge of making my first placements and my bosses are really happy with me. I left work early to go to the gym, which is the first time I''ve done that since starting. I had a really good workout at the gym. We had salads again tonight. We just don''t have the time to cook anything. Charlie''s been working a lot of hours at Restoration too.

I''m really glad tomorrow is Friday. Charlie get''s off early and we''ll meet for Sushi like a regular Friday evening. He does work both Sat and Sun though.

Hey Lisa, it''s so nice of you to pop in and wish me luck! It''s nice to hear from you!

And than you too my dear Skippy!

Hey Linda. It wasn''t an amazing job, but I do appreciate you popping to wish me luck. I''m glad the trip was fun and I hope just the two of you have a great time on your camping trip this weekend!!

Marcy, I meant to tell you I''m so proud you doing the walk for the cure. A mile is a great place to start. Next thing you''ll be telling us you''re going on a 10 mile hike!! You go Marcy!! Have fun in the mountains this weekend!

Thanks KC!! Sounds like you''re making great progress on the health and fitness front!

Congrats on the weight loss Zoe!! 1200 calories is too low and actually works against weight loss. The body actually will slow the metabolism down if it thinks its'' being starved and that''s not a good thing.

I hope John''s teef issues are resolved by the dentist quickly Kimberly........

K.....that''s a wrap for the day. See you all tomorrow. Have a great Friday everyone.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/31/2008 8:41:44 PM
Author: KimberlyH
Hi Everyone!

No workout for me today. I'm riding with my coworkers tomorrow and wanted to give my body a break (they really push me). We're having chicken for dinner, with veggies. YUM!

Zoe, congrats on weight loss! When I was losing weight I'd try to do an estimate of restaurant cals, and I always guess on the high end, after some internet investigating, to be on the safe side. I don't count calories anymore, unless I feel myself getting out of control with food, but typically I eat 1500 or so a day,

Lorelei, J is having teef issues as well, and is finally going to the dentist to see what can be done, so the two of you are in misery together.

Oh no.....poor J.....I hope his troubles are easily fixed!! I go in on Weds to get my wisdom toof out and I am really dreading it! I am thinking of medieval torture where they used to pull teefs out with plier type instruments....
32.gif
Oh gawd....
39.gif

But on a good note, my dentist looks like a young Vanilla Ice!
emsmile.gif

Ice Ice Baby.....doodoodoo...* ducks from Skippers throwing hard object*

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
Best wishes to Lorelei and J with their teef! Lorelei, DH had his wisdom teeth out a few years ago and recovered quickly. I stocked up on all this non-chew food but he hardly ate any of it because he healed so quickly. Plus I remember that I went with him to the doctor and had settled in to grade papers, and was literally on paper number two when they said he was finished. I thought it would take much longer!

Rod, I''m glad you got to leave work early and find out the real deal on that place in Sarasota.

Zoe, 6 pounds is AWESOME!
36.gif

I was very excited that I was able to run 4 miles yesterday. I haven''t run that far since before my dad died, and I wasn''t sure if I had gotten out of shape or just can''t run as much in the heat. I slowed way the heck down, from around 9:15 a mile to 10:40 a mile, and that made all the difference. At 9:15 a mile I am definitely running at my max, am breathing quite heavily, and need to drink a lot of water. At 10:40 a mile I didn''t need to drink as much and didn''t need to gasp for air, so I was able to go farther. In fact, I''m sure I could have run 5 or 6 miles at that slower pace. In the winter I can run under 9 minute miles, but it''s not the winter so I can''t worry about it now!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/1/2008 2:52:40 AM
Author: Lorelei

Date: 7/31/2008 8:41:44 PM
Author: KimberlyH
Hi Everyone!

No workout for me today. I'm riding with my coworkers tomorrow and wanted to give my body a break (they really push me). We're having chicken for dinner, with veggies. YUM!

Zoe, congrats on weight loss! When I was losing weight I'd try to do an estimate of restaurant cals, and I always guess on the high end, after some internet investigating, to be on the safe side. I don't count calories anymore, unless I feel myself getting out of control with food, but typically I eat 1500 or so a day,

Oh no.....poor J.....I hope his troubles are easily fixed!! I go in on Weds to get my wisdom toof out and I am really dreading it! I am thinking of medieval torture where they used to pull teefs out with plier type instruments....
32.gif
Oh gawd....
39.gif

emsmile.gif

I didn't ever think I would get to use this emoticon
444lala.gif
/www.pricescope.com/idealbb/editor/cute/images/face20.gif[/img] i do hope the toof feels better lorelei and kimi's j!
12.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/1/2008 7:50:58 AM
Author: phoenixgirl
Best wishes to Lorelei and J with their teef! Lorelei, DH had his wisdom teeth out a few years ago and recovered quickly. I stocked up on all this non-chew food but he hardly ate any of it because he healed so quickly. Plus I remember that I went with him to the doctor and had settled in to grade papers, and was literally on paper number two when they said he was finished. I thought it would take much longer!
PG, thanks so much for that! I had visions of the dentist with his knee on my chest, sweating and redfaced, pulling on my toof with pliers!
39.gif
23.gif
32.gif
He said it would take about an hour and a half....I bloody well hope not!
14.gif
But that does help me to know it may not take that long, or be that bad!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/1/2008 11:12:00 AM
Author: Skippy123

Date: 8/1/2008 2:52:40 AM
Author: Lorelei

emsmile.gif

I didn''t ever think I would get to use this emoticon
444lala.gif
<-----Skippers
face20.gif
I do hope the toof feels better Lorelei and Kimi''s J!
12.gif
LOL!!! Come on Skippers on the count of three....You know you want to....
9.gif

ICE ICE BABY! doodoodoo do dee doo doo
11.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
For Lorelei
11.gif
hehe

Rod, yay for sushi!

Kimi sorry about J's teeth.

Zoe, yay for 6 lbs!

I had my wisdom teeth taken out too; the impacted kind! Off to go to the library since hubby is home and I will never get this project done if I don't go there. Have a great day and I will check in later. Oh on a good health note, I have fresh raspberry's, blueberry's, figs, and strawberry's I bought and am loving
3.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello all you crazy kids!

I did 1/2 hour on the bike this morning and then 35 mins on the elliptical. I also did 50 reps on the ab machine but I notice I feel it in my upper abs but not my lower abs--am I doing it wrong? (That''s always the 64 thousand dollar question with me, isn''t it?!)

We have my company picnic this afternoon. It''s about a hundred degrees here and I know there won''t be any shade so I''m not going until the sun goes down (or mostly down anyway). Who knows what kind of food we''re having, but they usually do a pretty good job on the refreshments so whatever it is I imagine I''m eatin'' it!

The HH didn''t get home from his day trip to Dallas until 4:00 this morning so he''s napping on the couch in between phone calls. Better to take the monsters out before they start poking him awake looking for their afternoon W-A-L-K.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I decided to skip the TBT class today and just walk on the TM for 30 minutes and read a magazine. I haven''t gotten to just walk in awhile, so its what I needed. Legs are a teeny bit sore from yesterdays PT. I''m looking forward to getting some walk/jogs in this weekend.

Julianna

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/1/2008 2:43:05 PM
Author: Dee*Jay

I did 1/2 hour on the bike this morning and then 35 mins on the elliptical. I also did 50 reps on the ab machine but I notice I feel it in my upper abs but not my lower abs--am I doing it wrong? (That's always the 64 thousand dollar question with me, isn't it?!)
Hey Dee*Jay, Not all ab machines hit the lower abs (even though most of 'em say they do). All you need for your lower abs is a surface you don't mind laying on. Lay on your back, get those legs straight up in the air, and then lift and lower your bum. As many times as you can stand. Which, if you're like me, won't be 50 times. Hee hee. I don't really trust any ab machine and would rather lay back on one of those inflateable balls and do crunches. The ball does a better job of engaging all parts of yer abs because your core is working hard at keeping you from falling onto the floor. Multitasking, thar.
4.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/1/2008 3:04:17 PM
Author: Julianna

Date: 8/1/2008 2:43:05 PM
Author: Dee*Jay

I did 1/2 hour on the bike this morning and then 35 mins on the elliptical. I also did 50 reps on the ab machine but I notice I feel it in my upper abs but not my lower abs--am I doing it wrong? (That''s always the 64 thousand dollar question with me, isn''t it?!)
Hey Dee*Jay, Not all ab machines hit the lower abs (even though most of ''em say they do). All you need for your lower abs is a surface you don''t mind laying on. Lay on your back, get those legs straight up in the air, and then lift and lower your bum. As many times as you can stand. Which, if you''re like me, won''t be 50 times. Hee hee. I don''t really trust any ab machine and would rather lay back on one of those inflateable balls and do crunches. The ball does a better job of engaging all parts of yer abs because your core is working hard at keeping you from falling onto the floor. Multitasking, thar.
4.gif
Hehe! I had one of those rope contraptions years ago which attached to a door knob. Those were supposed to be great for toning the abs, but I thought they were better at causing slipped discs!
23.gif
To use, one laid on one''s back on the floor, with feet through the plastic handle things which attached to the rope. Then you held onto the top handles and pulled your legs up and down for about a thousand reps.....Didn''t work for me....
40.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Happy Friday Everyone!
35.gif

Hope everyone is well! I haven't been over here for a couple of weeks, because my school load has been HEAVY. It's starting to lighten up, though---yay! I've been doing my treadmill 4 days a week, and trying to eat right--but it's so hard when I'm studying!
20.gif

Have a great weekend Healthy Lifestylers!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/1/2008 4:28:08 PM
Author: coatimundi
Happy Friday Everyone!
35.gif

Hope everyone is well! I haven''t been over here for a couple of weeks, because my school load has been HEAVY. It''s starting to lighten up, though---yay! I''ve been doing my treadmill 4 days a week, and trying to eat right--but it''s so hard when I''m studying!
20.gif

Have a great weekend Healthy Lifestylers!
Hey Coatie Woaties!!!
35.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Hi All,

Had a great ride this morning, may be going again tomorrow. We''re having risotto for dinner, gotta cook soft foods for J''s teeth.

Coati, sorry school is so busy, sounds like you''re doing great.

Rod, sorry the job interview didn''t pan out, but it may be a good thing. How nice that you''re offering to help them find a new employee.

Lorelei and all J says thanks for the teeth wishes.

Have a goodr est of the day all.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Hi HLTers!

Just a fly by this evening as we''re cleaning the house in preparation for our housewarming party tomorrow!!! I''m very excited about it.

My back is feeling a lot better, so this morning I went swimming with a friend of mine. It was a great workout--I even managed a couple laps of butterfly stroke. I''m pretty bushed now, though. I think it''ll be an early night for me.

I''ll try to pop in over the weekend and get through individual responses. Have a great weekend, everyone!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Boy am I beat. It was another typically looooong day, but a really good one. I''ve been working on two high level placements with a company and fingers crossed (you are more than welcome to send some PS Dust my way), both deals may close on Monday and Tuesday. My boss said that if I close both, it would be the fastest someone has done something like this that she''s aware of. It''s one of the reasons I''m so tired. I''ve been pushing harder than I''ve ever pushed to get things going quickly. So, send all the dust you can that my hard work will pay off.

I met Charlie for Sushi around 6:30 and we had a really nice dinner. I''ve mentioned our every Friday night waitress, Pau Pau and when we walked in, she ran up and hugged us both. She is just the sweetest. They also named a new sushi roll after her and the owner of the restaurant sent us a Pau Pau on the house. It has eel, avocado, crab and strawberries. It was refreshing and sooooo good. We''ll defintely have the Pau Pau again. We were full after dinner, so we just stopped by Sbucks and had a cup of decaf. Then we came home and fell asleep in front of the TV. Sakai was on my shoulder and she fell asleep there as well. I guess she decided I needed some cleaning as I was awakened by Sakai deciding my hair needed a tongue bath! It was so sweet.

I guess I''ve overdone something at the gym and seem to have hurt a tendon in my right arm, just past my wrist. It burns when I move that arm a certain direction. I''m sure it will cool over time and if it doesn''t, I guess a visit to the ortho will be in order. I''m not going to work out tomorrow either in hopes it feels better.

Did you know that if you refer someone to Whiteflash and they buy a ring, you get a referral? I helped a friend buy an engagement ring through Whiteflash and they asked him for my address to send me a thank you. I think that''s really nice of them. But, I suggested he just tell them to reduce his ring''s price (he''s a young man and doesn''t have much money) by the referral amount, but he wouldn''t do it. He''s a really nice young man.

Lorelei, I''m betting your teef extraction will be less painful than you imagine. Oh the image in your head. The healing process will be the issue you''ll have to deal with, but even that won''t be much of an issue these days. You likely won''t even remember having the tooth pulled to begin with. I''m glad you''re going to have it taken care of next week. I''ll be thinking of you on Wednesday.

You go Phoenix! I''m glad you were able to run the 4 miles!!

I hope you had a great day at the Library Skippy and got much work done!!

That''s an awful hour to get in DeeJay. I hope you enjoyed the company picnic!

I''m glad you enjoyed your walk on the TM Apple!

Good advice Julianna. I do a lot of core/ab work and agree that many ab machines do little to strengthen them. I also use the ball and do crunches. I also do a lot of situps on an incline, which I think does a great job of abs and lower back.

I''m glad things are becoming lighter for you Coati!

I hope John is feeling better soon Kimberly. Yay for having a great ride and yes, I think it was actually good that the job wasn''t for me and I can just continue doing my best at work without interruption. Enjoy the ride tomorrow too!

That''s great that your back is better LP and I hope you have a wonderful housewarming party tomorrow!

OK....it''s off the bed now. I''m going to sleep in tomorrow morning - WOO HOO!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rod, sending lots of PS dust to you and good thoughts, who oooo! Yum for sushi!
36.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock

Morning All,

No ride today, the ladies aren''t going. I''m going tomorrow, with or without them. I''ve really enjoyed this new form of exercise and want to build up my strength/endurance.

Not sure what the plan is for the day. We''re going to the movies tomorrow.

Have a great one!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Friends, I will check in later but I have to get ready for a baby shower. It is my sisters SIL's shower; they don't know what they are having so I bought the Winnie the Pooh baby mobile, some oneies, a few baby caps, blankie, lotion and a few other little goodies. Baby stuff is so darn cute! hehe
Tonight I will be walking with my cousin! have a great Saturday
35.gif

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
I ran 4 miles again, today, yay! And I shaved off about 50 seconds from my time on Thursday. I need to do better at planning my runs -- shorter (2-3 miles) at a faster pace or longer (4-5 miles) at a slower pace is what I usually do, but today I couldn''t decide which I was going to do until I was already running. Not smart.

Today is my mom''s birthday. I had a stressful time yesterday buying her presents (I ordered two things online before I left for France, but one mysteriously disappeared off our porch and the other hasn''t arrived yet
7.gif
) because my dad would have gotten her so many nice things. It''s not that the stuff is what''s important, but I just got this sense that I couldn''t let my mom down. I sort of wandered aimlessly around Macy''s until I called my husband.

DH: What are you doing?
Me: Shopping.
DH: Oh. Do you have a question?
Me: No. I''m just calling to complain.
DH: Oh, that''s ok.
Me: I can''t find my mom anything. I''ve got this Martha Stewart vegetable chopper in my hand. This is crap; she doesn''t want this. I''m putting it back. [breaks into hysterical giggles, DH does the same]

At least giggling is better than crying, I suppose, at least in the middle of Macy''s. I did eventually find some things. We''re heading up to see her and my sister et al in an hour.

Happy weekend, all!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock

Okay, so this is frustrating -- the 6 pounds I thought I''d lost has now turned into 4. I KNOW I didn''t gain 2 pounds in just a few day''s time. What gives? I know weight fluctuates, but I was disappointed. I suppose 4 is probably better and healthier over a week and a half (just about 2 weeks now), so I shouldn''t be complaining.

But I am.

9.gif

I did increase my calories to 1400, but counting exercising (30-45 minutes right now, at a slower pace), I think it equals to about 1200-1300 every day. For example, I did the treadmill for 45 minutes yesterday at the gym (only at 2.3-2.5 mph), and I found out online that that equals about 300 calories. My total calories for the day worked out to 1117. If I didn''t exercise, it would have been 1400.

I know I have to increase my veggie intake. I eat a lot of fruit, especially strawberries right now, but I kow I need to work veggies into my diet more often. Carbs (whole wheat pasta, especially) are a downfall of mine and I know I eat too many carbs.

Rod, I wanted to tell you that you sound like such a sweet person. Since I don''t post or lurk here too often, I know I don''t "know" you very well, like the others here do. But every time I read something you write, I think to myself -- Rod seems so NICE. Just thought I''d tell you that.

1.gif

Everyone here is so helpful, and I''ll try to keep up with this thread more often. I do enjoy reading how everyone is doing, and it''s nice getting to know others who don''t post often on other boards.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello all! Did 65 mins on the treamill this morning and it felt like a walk in the park. I'm going to have to ratchet up the incline again (I only went to 4 today) but I'm afriad of hurting my hamstring again. Oh what to do...

Yesterday I had a cheeseburger and a beer at my company picnic, and as soon I walked in the door the HH said, we've got reservations at Marche in 20 minutes.
6.gif
I skipped the appetizer and just ordered the crabcake, but it came with fries. A pile of fries. A giant mountain of fries. And I ate them. All of them.
9.gif

Today I'm taking a client out to see three quick things and then we're going to yet another picnic, but I doubt we'll eat there, rather we'll stop somewhere on the way home for a real sit down meal.

Not much else to report. Clients. Workouts. Food. The usual!

ETA -- wait! There is something new. I have spent half the damn day trying to load new music onto my ipod. I've given up the careful sorting that I did the first time around and just chunked whole CDs on there. I'll be curious to see what it's like come tomorrow when I hit the elliptical...

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Zoe, six pounds is A LOT to lose in a week, so don''t stress about it bouncing to -4, it''s still a loss and that''s positive. I have no great advice regarding eating more veggies except to say you just have to do it. Eat the kinds you like, and try new things, to keep in interesting.

Phoenix, I just wanted to say I''m thinking of you. I''m sure your mom''s birthday is going to be difficult for your family, good for you for trying to stay focused on her having a good day. Good for you for another amazing run!

So I''m making brownies, we''re having hamburgers for dinner and today has been pretty quiet. I scrubbed my house from top to bottom. It''s the first time since we''ve been married that I''ve cleaned the whole place (I pick up, and I''ve cleaned the kitchen plenty of times, but I''ve never done it all, it makes me appreciate my DH even more than I already do!).

Have a great rest of your Saturday, everyone.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey.......didn't really do much today, unless you count grocery shopping as much - LOL Charlie worked, and it rained a good portion of the day, so I kind of lounged around with Sakai glued to my shoulder for a looong time. I ate a bowl of fruit for breakfast and since we didn't have any lunch food, I finally had a slice of pizza for lunch around 3 PM. Then I had a cup of coffee at Sbucks, then grocery shopping. When Charlie got home after 7 PM, we went to our favorite diner and I had a bowl of chicken gumbo soup and a grouper sandwich with fried zuchini sticks. We had FroYo for dessert and then a cup of decaf afterwards. That's about all there was to the day. I may not go to the gym tomorrow, as my tendon in my right arm is still hurting. We'll see how I feel. Charlie will be working from 2 PM till 11PM, Yuck. It will be Sunday dinner all alone.

Skippy, thanks for the PS Dust and I hope you enjoyed the baby shower and your walk with your cousin!!

Yummm, to brownies Kimberly! I hope you enjoyed them and then you can have fun burning them off tomorrow on your bike ride!

I'm glad your time improved on your run Phoenix! I'm sure your mom truly appreciated all the extra time and thought you put into making sure she had presents to open on her birthday. While this has been a really difficult time for you all, it must be especially hard for her. You're a very sweet daughter for sure! And I had to laugh about the Martha Stewart Vegetable Chopper!

Zoe, that was such a nice thing you said about me. I'm blushing!! I know you were really happy with a 6 pound loss in one week, but to be honest with you, that kind of loss isn't healthy. A good goal is to lose about a pound a week. Often people lose a bigger amount the first week after making significant changes, such as dieting or working out, and it's often fluid loss. To burn one pound of fat, one has to burn at least 3500 calories more than they consumed. It takes a lot of work to burn 3500 calories, particulary since we still take calories in every day. So, to have lost 6 pounds of fat in one week, you would have had burn 21,000 calories more than you consumed. That's a pretty darn tall order to say the least. I hope that helps to put things in a bit better perspective. One final note, the body tends to fluctuate anywhere from 2 - 5 pounds from one day to the next. SO, don't be upset that your weight fluctuated just 2 pounds. You're doing great and should be proud of the changes you're making in all the right directions. Again, thanks for the very kind words!!

I hope you enjoyed your giant mountain of fries DeeJay! Sometimes, you just have to let loose and enjoy some fat, gosh darn it!! I gave up loading individual songs on my iPod long ago. I just load whole CDs to iTunes and then to my iPod. Put her on shuffle and you are good to go!

OK.....time to go join Charlie and Sakai on the couch. Will check in tomorrow sometime. Have a great Sunday all............

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/2/2008 10:20:00 PM
Author: Rod

Yummm, to brownies Kimberly! I hope you enjoyed them and then you can have fun burning them off tomorrow on your bike ride!
I don't eat them, Rod, I just make them for John! I ate about 1/2" square to taste for doneness, and now I'm done. Take care of that tendon!

I'm riding with my coworkers tomorrow, they're talking 20 miles, I'm thinking I'm terrified. That's a lot of riding for someone whose only been on a bike 4 times in the past 5 years or so. They think I'm strong enough to manage it, even if I ride more slowly than they do. We'll see.

Night night!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Rod, I wanted to tell you that you sound like such a sweet person. Since I don't post or lurk here too often, I know I don't 'know' you very well, like the others here do. But every time I read something you write, I think to myself -- Rod seems so NICE. Just thought I'd tell you that.

1.gif

Zoe, that is probably just a fluctuation, but 4 pounds is STILL MAJOR!!!!!!

As for Rod, he is a wonderful guy and we all love him to bits!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
ROD ROCKS!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Kimmy, how are J's teefs??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results