shape
carat
color
clarity

health insurance

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ponderer

Shiny_Rock
I work for a small company (15 people) in Texas that does not provide group health insurance. The employees are very interested in obtaining group insurance, we would forgo raises and pay a substancial amount ourselves, but our employer seems resistant and dances around the issue.

Is anyone out there in the HR or the insurance business that could give me some insight into the cost of group insurance or at least a direction to go in to find more info. All my web searching just leads sites that require employer info for quotes.

Thanks in advance..

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
My DH and I are both self-employed and buy our own health insurance. I am not in HR, obviously, but wanted to let you know that there is no reason not to buy your own policy. There are even tax advantages to them. We have blue cross blue shield and they have worked for us. Nothing is worth risking it IMHO and going without any type of insurance. I know too many people that have gone 6 figures in debt for medical issues. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results