shape
carat
color
clarity

Head phones for Mac lap top..rasonably priced with noise reduction..thanks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Hello :I wonder if any of you can recommend Ear Phones fo Mac book.I am going to take it on a trip ( just found out that the airlines provide only at a cost of $10 per portion of a trip) I don''t travel that much, but wanted a good one so I could use them for everything including travel.

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
you can use ANY set of earphones. Noise reduction ear phones are expensive, ranging from $30-$300. If you don''t use them very often, decide if they are worth the price. For me, they aren''t, and I use my ipod every day. A pair of $5 headphones do the job too. Just go to an electronics section of a department/discount store and look around. Don''t buy them from the airline! They way overcharge you.

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve found that "earbuds" (the ones that fit inside your ear like for ipods) are really uncomfortable and fall out a lot. Maybe my ears are too small. I like regular style headphones that sort of wrap around the back of your neck rather than on top of your head. More comfy

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks , after reading your replies I found that in fact my PDA ear phones work fine, so it will work.The airlines charge $10 per flight to use their in flight audio and video, also charge for food , what''s next? I wonder..Thanks again..

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
the one I had did not work at all , too noisy or perhaps my seat was close to a wing?? any more suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results