shape
carat
color
clarity

HE WASNT TEASING!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
He definitely had a huge surprise for me.... AND WE ARE ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAHHHHHHHHHHH

Ok here is the story... Well you all know I thought he was teasing me... he was trying to throw me off though...

He gave me SOOO many hints about where we were going... and me thinking.. WTF?!?!
33.gif
33.gif
33.gif
33.gif

So we got up this morning around 1030 and at some breakfast showered...and then I go to get ready and ask, what should I wear... and he just kept wanting to tell me where we were going.. and I insisted he didnt... So he tells me this first, do you have her LB backpack and im like yeah?!?!? So Im like what the hell do I need a backpack for?!? Anyways Im like what should I wear.. and he goes.. WELL... I am wearing shorts... we will be walking around outside all day and might be hot.. So im thinking.. backpack...walking around in heat... and then I was like... Have we done it before?? And he said yes but never together.. So im like what is he talking about... i couldnt think of anything we had done but not together...walking around in the heat with a backpack... You can see my confusion.. So I put on shorts but brought some pants with me in case and brought 3 different purse options... hahaha... :)

So we are driving.. and I was thinking.. maybe we are going to Disney bcuz I had mentioned how I wanted to go on the House of Terror ride of whatever it is... Well we were getting close and I said.. We''re going to Disney arent we! And he replied ya finally geeez... LOL... and I was like oh what one.. and he goes Disney World... the original one with cinderellas castle... Im like uhhhh okay lol... So we get to Magic Kingdom and everything (after we accidently went drove into animal kingdoms parking lots area---dont ask we were talking?).... well as soon as we get there... he was like lets go get our picture in front of the castle.. and Im like why is he being so weird about the castle... Well then I was like Ok.. Lets find someone to take our picture and he said okay but lets get one of those people to... Im thinking.. What is he doing we are going to get that picture... Well we get in front of him, he whips the map out of my hand... and im like geeez... and then we get ready to take the pic and he says... Hold On, and pulls the ring box out and gets on one knee and says.. "Wanna get married??" hahahaha and I just kinda laughed because I could tell he was nervous... but it was soo us :) and of course I said YES!!!!!! I havent gotten the pictures yet from the disney thing bcuz my internet is being STUPID! Oh and we had a crowed cheer for us... it was soo cute :)

Ok So I dont know if ya''ll remember.. but he was confusing me with this i have a special date planned... so after we got done with our mini photoshoot we sat done and I said.. so what is today? and he replied... Well... I know how hard of a month November is for you and I wanted you to have something in the month of November so you could always have something good to remember for November so you wont be as sad...I started crying at that point because it meant soo much to me... THe reason November is so hard is because its my brothers birthday on the 20th.. and the whole month Im usually just depressed because its the start of holidays and my brothers birthday and it just makes me miss him... So i was soo happy today :)
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

The rest of our day was amazing though.. we went on rides and even got embarrassed on one because I wanted to keep our fast passes because I wanted to put them in our scrap book so I stupidly said can I keep them for my scrapbook since we got engaged today... and of course the guy yells to the entire ride we just got engaged! hahaha I was red :)

Ok well here are some pics from today!

let me know if ya''ll want to hear more of our adventures from today... :)

I gotta go to bed...couldnt sleep... too excited... I''ll upload some more pics tomorrow!! :)

bbbestdayever1.jpg

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
OMG I havent even read the full post but I needed to respond and say CONGRATS!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAY!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO I''m so happy for you!!! That''s a great proposal!! Congratulations!!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Awww what a sweetie :) how romantic and wonderful and you both look so happy Congrats :D.

supergirl10

Shiny_Rock
omg omg that is GREAT NEWS! I have been following your story for a while and that is just fantastic news. I love that he proposed at Disneyland, congratulations to you both!

lasscreative

Shiny_Rock
Ohhhhhhh I am soooo happy for you Blondebunny!!!!!!!!! I hope my turn is sooon!
Can''t wait to see piccies

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay blondebunny!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

(I''ll start looking for sparkly wedding shoes IMMEDIATELY! Well, tomorrow...)

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
WOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!
36.gif

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!!! I am sooo happy for you! And, you see? There WAS something special that he had in mind! What a terrific guy! Go kiss him again!

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that has responded to far!! here are a couple more pics...

I think this pic is priceless!!!! :)

11-08-08 engagement1.jpg

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
sooo happy! :)

11-08-08  engagement2.jpg

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
putting on my beautiful ring!

11-08-08  engagement3.jpg

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
and a kiss :) I honestly didnt even notice anyone around, but obviously there were..lol... But i give my FIANCE major props because he is not a public person at all and he did it in front of all these people :)

11-08-08  engagement5.jpg

i_heart_cushions

Shiny_Rock
OMG- i AM SOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!
I am so happy for you! Congratulations! i actually gasped when I read the beginning lines.

Too cute. I love his proposal - and especially for the reason of why he chose Nov.

You guys look so happy! Post more pics please!!!

I''m so happy for you. GAH. my bf and I have to step out, so I can''t read anymore, but I''ll be back her first thing when we get back!

*big hug!!!

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
and one more to end the best night of my life :)

Ill get song ring shots for ya''ll later today!! :)

11-08-08  engagement9.jpg

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! That is a great story. Now...time for that dress!!!!

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
congrats on your engagement!!! im so super happy for you...now get on with those ring shots!! lol im totally kidding but seriously congrats!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
31.gif

anniee19

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!!! Love the pics!

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!!! I love the story and the 2nd pic you posted is absolutely adorable!!! Looking forward to the ring shots.
36.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
What a complete sweetheart! I love that he wanted to give you something positive to think about in November. This is really one of my favourite proposals.

CONGRATULATIONS!

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
aww yay blondebunny!! what a cute story, and that was very thoughtful of your fiance to propose in November go give you a positive memory. Whatta'' guy! I cant wait for the ring shots! Congrats
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
YAY!!! Congratulations BlondeBunny!!! That was such cute proposal! I love that you guys have pics of him on one knee!

CONGRATS again!

~SL.

blackpolkadot

Shiny_Rock
WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!! That is such a sweet proposal!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Congrats! I can''t wait to see pics!

IluvEmeralds

Shiny_Rock
WOOHOOOO! Yea for you!! Congratulations...that is an awesome story and a great proposal. :) So happy for you! Now we must see pics of the ring!! :)

:)ILE

audball

Ideal_Rock
YAY!!!! CONGRATS!! What a great story! Can''t wait for the handshots!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

miss_flo

Shiny_Rock
EEE! You two are beautiful and that proposal was so sweet!! Congratulations girl!!

absolut_blonde

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! That is s sweet.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!! What a great story, and those are some cute pics

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!! The Disney proposal sounds so sweet, and those pics will be so much fun to share with your friends and family, so it''s almost like they were there

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results