shape
carat
color
clarity

He popped the question!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iheartbora

Shiny_Rock
I AM ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

He popped the question yesterday, and I was totally shocked because I didn''t suspect a thing! He told me he got tickets to go see the Nutcracker and it was just like any other day. He wanted to get there earlier to take photos, but when we got there he wanted to walk around the building "to check out the architecture"... Then the ding-dong music went off and people started going into the theater. We walked by a giant storytelling staircase where you''d sit and enjoy the pre-show story time / grand piano performance. He told me to go sit so he can take a few pictures of me before the show starts. After the pictures, he walked up to me, got down on his knee and proposed! I was so shock, turned red, and only managed to pick up the last few things that he said, LOL. I did caught the last thing and said "Yes"!!! We took a few more pictures after the moment, then enjoyed the ballet show and went to the best restaurant in the city to have a romantic dinner. He even prearranged to have flowers delivered there, so it was already on our table when we got there. We told our families after dinner and everyone was so excited and gave us a lot of compliments on the ring!

Here is a sneak peek! SMTR thread to come
5.gif

iheartbora1.JPG

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! The proposal sounds wonderful and the ring is gorgeous!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, bora! The proposal sounds amazing and the ring is BEAUTIFUL! Can''t wait to see more pics in SMTR!!!

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Love it
1.gif
Congrats!!

acebruin

Brilliant_Rock
gorgeous ring! congrats on the engagement... more pics and stat please...
9.gif

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
WOOHOO
36.gif
congrats i heart
30.gif
lovely proposal and lovely lovely ring
31.gif
30.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Holy crabapples, what a sparkler!!! Yowza!

Round Halo Lover

Shiny_Rock
Oh wowza.......what a beauty!!!! Can''t wait for more piccies!!! Congrats on your engagement!!!

iheartbora

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/30/2009 8:13:43 PM
Author: acebruin
gorgeous ring! congrats on the engagement... more pics and stat please...
9.gif

I am dying to create that SMTR thread, but FI have all the detail stats so I''m waiting for him to get home! In the meantime, here is another picture!

Just out of curiosity, what''s everyone guess on the size of the center stone? My finger size is 4.25
3.gif

iheartbora2.JPG

So Excited

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! Beautiful ring, I can''t guess on the ct. size, but it covers your finger VERY nicely!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! What a lovely ring!!!!!!!!!!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
WOW! What a ring!!!!

Congratulations!

ArtistJess

Shiny_Rock
i''m probably not going to be very good at guessing the center stone, but i''d say somewhere in between 2 and 3 cts. sorry if i''m way off :)

ArtistJess

Shiny_Rock
oh, and it''s GORGEOUS by the way. congrats!!

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Happy engagement

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your engagement!!!! It looks great on your finger!! My guess is your diamond is between .95-1.2 carats. Don''t you love having small fingers! Mine is 4.75 and my Daussi halo looks much bigger than what it truly is!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Congrats and that is one huge and GORGEOUS ring
36.gif

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!

What a sweet proposal!

That rock looks gorgeous on your hand!

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
Cngrats and welcome to the club
36.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!! Beautiful ring!!
36.gif

RoxEHeart

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! What a sweet proposal! I love your ring and you have really pretty hands!!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
im going to guess 1.3 but im rubbish at this kind of game
21.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! I love the Nutcracker, what a sweet proposal.

Based on your finger size and the amount of coverage just the center stone provides, I would guess your stone is ~.75-.90? I feel like if I guess under a carat I''m being rude. The halo certainly gives you more coverage and makes for a very impressive amount of bling! Very beautiful ring.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Hooray! Congratulations on your engagement--your proposal sounds so sweet, and your ring is just gorgeous. It gives you such great finger coverage while still looking lovely and delicate. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

luckynumber

Brilliant_Rock
fantastic ring and lovely proposal!

i predict you will have a fabulous 2010
2.gif

my guess is .75 carat, but difficult to say because of the halo!

3.gif

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! I love your ring! I think I''m going to guess that the center stone is about 1.2 carats? I''m not very good at guessing carat weight, especially since you have a halo!

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Your ring looks lovely and I''d guess that it''s between 1-1.5ct, but I honestly have no clue. Enjoy your new ring, and engagement!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations - what a wonderful proposal evening!!!
36.gif

iheartbora

Shiny_Rock
Thanks girls!!
9.gif
SMTR thread is up! Right here!!! The stone is 1.04ct which looks much bigger in person thanks to the halo setting!

iheartbora

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/30/2009 11:36:11 PM
Author: Luckyeshe
Congrats on your engagement!!!! It looks great on your finger!! My guess is your diamond is between .95-1.2 carats. Don''t you love having small fingers! Mine is 4.75 and my Daussi halo looks much bigger than what it truly is!

Yes, I love having small fingers...! Umm..is there a way to skinny it up even more? LOL
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results