carat
color
clarity

He died. Age 19.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@whitewave -

My deepest condolences for the loss of your friend's son. I've been praying that the rest of his family members who are ill recover fully from this virus, and that their hearts are soothed over time from this tragic loss.

<3

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
This is incredibly sad, I'm sorry for the family's loss.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is so, so sad :(sad

Musia

Brilliant_Rock

I’m weighing the pros and cons of going to the funeral plus I have to check state mandates. I don’t think it’s a good idea to go. I want to, though.

It is incredibly hard to accept. Such a beautiful and bright young man. Devastating time for his family and I believe it is especially difficult for his siblings. Their strong faith helps them tremendously. Praying for his soul as well as for his entire big family...

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CBS this morning discussed David and interviewed Mark, his father.

Around the 1:50 mark. Those are also my friends James and Kristin singing at the prayer service. His mom Janet went with me digging for diamonds a few times. Etc. These are my people. They have moved to other parts of the state, but they are still mine. I claim them. :saint:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

If this link doesn’t work, it on Facebook: David Begnaud (the reporter)

Musia

Brilliant_Rock

If this link doesn’t work, it on Facebook: David Begnaud (the reporter)

This link works for me. Sad...The third link also works. Thank you for sharing, praying for you and your friends to find peace of mind.

Gabbycat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
The link worked for me, and I watched the clip. For him to be recognized on a national broadcast in such a way with such kind comments that followed showed he was a very special person. My heart broke for his father, and you could hear the pain in his voice. I hope that all who knew and loved him can find some peace.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The link worked for me, and I watched the clip. For him to be recognized on a national broadcast in such a way with such kind comments that followed showed he was a very special person. My heart broke for his father, and you could hear the pain in his voice. I hope that all who knew and loved him can find some peace.

Yes, obviously Mark and Tricia are exhausted and they were also sick..... I wonder if it still doesn’t seem real to themselves— a never ending nightmare.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results