shape
carat
color
clarity

He died. Age 19.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so sorry Whitewave. That’s much too young to die, and your son is far too young to be experiencing the death of a close friend. I hope the rest of the family fully recovers their health.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I feel ok putting their information on here because they had been so open about it— and with asking for prayers— they have thousands of friends because they are such a terrific family.

F342F379-4530-4EED-88D5-133E46DC6684.jpeg

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so sorry

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so sorry @whitewave. Heartbreaking. 20 years old. :(
My deepest condolences to you and his family.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Actually, he was 19. I have asked a mod to change his age in the title. (I think his birthday was in August).

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One thing I learned with this is that blood banks needs blood donations and for people like David who are on ECMO, they can take different parts of blood that are different blood types.

So if you can, please donate blood.

And thanks for all the condolences..... I’m just going to be sad and have a drink and be thankful for what I have in my life, and pray for those who have troubles in their lives.

Stupid pandemic.... we can’t even go to a funeral or celebration of life. I want to give his parents a hug.

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is just awful, poor boy. His parents must be devastated.

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry. This is so heartbreaking. Sending condolences...

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Breaks my heart. So sorry.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh no @whitewave..I’m heartbroken for the family..I remember you saying his mom told him he had to fight and he gave a thumbs up or nodded. I hate this virus...I’m so sorry..

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
One thing I learned with this is that blood banks needs blood donations and for people like David who are on ECMO, they can take different parts of blood that are different blood types.

So if you can, please donate blood.

And thanks for all the condolences..... I’m just going to be sad and have a drink and be thankful for what I have in my life, and pray for those who have troubles in their lives.

Stupid pandemic.... we can’t even go to a funeral or celebration of life. I want to give his parents a hug.

@whitewave I'm sorry, hugs to you xo
My condolences, prayers going out to you and his family xo

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry for him and his family and friends. This is terrible and frightening.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh @whitewave
Im so sorry
Condolences to his loving family and of course to you his family friend
19 is just tragic

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no @whitewave..I’m heartbroken for the family..I remember you saying his mom told him he had to fight and he gave a thumbs up or nodded. I hate this virus...I’m so sorry..

I believe that was within this past week! It looked like he was going to turn a corner and he was breathing above the vent and then it all came crashing down.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I’m so sorry @whitewave. Sending prayers to his family and friends...

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry. Such a tragedy for the family. A fine young man starting adult life, now gone.
THIS is what everyone has to understand.
it isnt “just a flu”, it doesn’t affect “only old people who haven’t got long to live anyway”, it doesn’t just kill “people with serious other health conditions”.
it kills babies.
it kills teenagers.
it kills young adults.
Stay home or when you can’t Wear a mask, social distance and wash your hands.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
So sorry to hear this terrible news. So sad.

What @Bron357 said. We all must take responsibility and stay home/wear a mask/social distance.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This just breaks my heart. My condolences to the family and to you Whitewave.

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry. This is such a heartbreaking loss ❤️

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, I'm very sorry to hear that @whitewave my condolences to his family.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Every time you write about him, whitewave, his story gets more heartbreaking. I think every little bit of information that you share fleshes David out. He is a beautiful boy on the outside and I would bet anything that he was a beautiful boy on the inside and is beautiful in spirit.I love the verse that the family chose for him. I will certainly be praying for him, although in my belief system he no longer needs my prayers, and for his family and friends. You and your family will be at the top of my list for thoughts and prayers, dear whitewave. You have been through way too much and I am very sorry.

Hugs,
Deb

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I believe that was within this past week! It looked like he was going to turn a corner and he was breathing above the vent and then it all came crashing down.

My heart is hurting for that family. I can’t even imagine what your friend’s family has been going through..Heartbreaking..

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no! He was just way too young and it’s so very sad. I hope his family finds strength during this time. Sorry @whitewave .

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, whitewave, I am so terribly sorry to hear this. I am brokenhearted for his family; what a tragic loss for all.

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm just so, so sorry.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
prayers outgoing for his friends and family

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh @whitewave I'm so sorry, how heartbreaking for you and his family and friends. Beyond tragic. I'll be hugging my babies extra tight today.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry @whitewave. A very heartbreaking end and way too young. Prayers for them.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results