shape
carat
color
clarity

He did it...wooooo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaffine14

Rough_Rock
THANK YOU bluebell, Dannielle, Blackpaw, AmberGretchen, Sunset_in_Cali, trillionaire, luthergirl, ckrickett, bee*, misskitty, ilovesparkles, jcarlylew, idreamofcushions, FroggyMont, fieryred33143, lliang_chi, Patiently_Waiting, tlh, gwendolyn, mscushion, cartwheel, ChesireSmile, sammyj, WistfulAurora, princessplease, fuzzers, tyty333, ringless, Tuckins1, gaby06, PaulaW, Porridge, Still_Waiting, inhisarms17, absolut_blonde, Bia, adhesive, somegirl932, kittybean, happydreams, NakedFinger, Rock_of_Love, Ashley21, and musey FOR ALL OF YOUR WELL WISHES!!

I appreciate all of your comments and love hearing all of your opinions on the ring and the proposal. I am sooooo excited to start planning my wedding!!! Thank you all again!!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous setting! It is so unique!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Congrats to you! I love the elegant and dainty band! Gorgeous!!!

b.anna

Shiny_Rock
that is SUCH a sweet engagement story!! your fiance def had guts to propose with you in a not-so-great mood, but i think it makes it all the better in the end, esp with a gorgeous ring to go with the proposal :) boston common is a gorgeous park too! congrats!!!

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!! What a beautiful ring and it looks awesome on your hand!!
Very cute proposal story too
36.gif

Your FI did a great job!!

HOORAY!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results