shape
carat
color
clarity

He Bought The Ring!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LuvinMyLife86

Rough_Rock
I am so excited!! I found out yesterday on accident (I promise I wasnt snooping!). I feel bad because I think he went to great lengths to ensure that I was left in the dark about everything, but I feel so relieved now that I know we are even closer to gettting engaged! He was bummed that I knew something was up, but I promised him that no matter what I would still be surprised when he actually did it.

And he had me sooooo convinced that we would have to put the ring on hold til next year too. What a relief, I was beginning to get disapointed!

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
yay!! congrats.. whats it look like?!? :)

LuvinMyLife86

Rough_Rock
I dont know what it looks like, but I do know that it is a hearts on fire (I know theyre over priced but thats what he wanted to get me) besides that I know its not yellow gold because we dont like yellow gold, and its not a solitaire because he thinks those are too plain. If I were to guess it would be some sort of three stone since those are the styles he always points out to me.

The guy is driving me crazy.... we leave for a cruise next friday and just has me thinking hmmmmmmmmmm....

Gah!

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/25/2008 8:00:12 PM
Author: LuvinMyLife86
I dont know what it looks like, but I do know that it is a hearts on fire (I know theyre over priced but thats what he wanted to get me) besides that I know its not yellow gold because we dont like yellow gold, and its not a solitaire because he thinks those are too plain. If I were to guess it would be some sort of three stone since those are the styles he always points out to me.

The guy is driving me crazy.... we leave for a cruise next friday and just has me thinking hmmmmmmmmmm....

Gah!
I DEFINITELY sense a proposal coming!!!!! :) What cruise line are you going on?? WHere ya going?? I just went on one in May.. Royal Caribbean... to labadee, ochos rios(i think?), cozumel, and grand caymen!! They are sooo fun!!! Eats LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of food for me?? K? thanks :)

LuvinMyLife86

Rough_Rock
we''re going on a Disney cruise to key west, Cozumel, grand cayman, and castaway cay. Our first was with royal caribbean, and let''s just say I''m super excited for the food! Haha

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
yay!! that''s wonderful!! hope your wait isn''t too long!!

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
How exciting!! I wish I would stumble on an engagement ring like that, I can definitely relate to the worrisome aspect of not knowing. Have fun on your vaca and hopefully you''ll return with a little sparkle on your finger
2.gif

debzy103

Shiny_Rock
Yay!!! That''s so exciting! I have a cruise with my bf in 71 days...yours is so much sooner! I''m jealous!
25.gif

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! That''s fantastic news! I can''t wait to hear more. Hopefully he won''t wait too long now!

~SL

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
That is wonderful news indeed!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results