shape
carat
color
clarity

he bought the ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

missbunnie66

Rough_Rock
30.gif
so my sister spilled the beans, and told me that my boyfriend bought the ring! aparently it wont be here for another month because its getting sized, but i have a feeling that hes going to propose to me on either his birthday, may 23, my birthday, june 6, or right in between them. my sister kinda hinted at that fact also. I know she only told me, because my boyfriend and her were concerned because i was so bummed out about the whole thing, you know like not knowing if this was for real or not, or feeling like he was just pulling my leg about the whole situation. well, I also know what the ring looks like because he had already showed it to me before when we were chatting on im. my sis said it was definitely one of the ones that he has already shown me. omg, i cannot wait! this is killing me, especially because i know its really happening now. i wonder so much how hes going to do it, and when. wow , i am seriously in like a state of shock, but still get kind of uptight about it sometimes, just because he has been kinda teasing me about it so much. thanks for listening to my rant ladies. i love you guys. i dont know what i would do without this place.

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
Aw, I can sense the excitement in your post. You dont seem bummed at all that your sister "spilled the beans" so it appears that she knew you needed to hear that your SO had his gears going with engagment. Keep us updated!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Yay! That is so exciting! It''s fun to get bits and pieces along the way that will still maintain the surprise! Can''t wait to read your story and see pictures!

somegirl932

Shiny_Rock
yay! it really helps sometimes to have something concrete to hold on to.

justjill

Rough_Rock
I''m in the same boat...the ring is bought it is just a question of when...

Lots of dust your way!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! I love that type of head.

missbunnie66

Rough_Rock
I cannot wait to wear it! i cant wait to see what he says either, he doesnt know that i know about it yet. he thinks that i think he didnt buy anything. it still bums me out that i wont have it for a couple of months.

happygolucky851

Shiny_Rock
That is such GREAT news!!!!! I''m so excited for you!! It sucks knowing he could have it soon and is keeping it hostage huh?? My BF has had mine since November!!! GRRRR!! Let us know when he does it!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on him buying it! It''s so pretty!!

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/5/2009 6:32:45 PM
Author:missbunnie66
30.gif
so my sister spilled the beans, and told me that my boyfriend bought the ring! aparently it wont be here for another month because its getting sized, but i have a feeling that hes going to propose to me on either his birthday, may 23, my birthday, june 6, or right in between them. my sister kinda hinted at that fact also. I know she only told me, because my boyfriend and her were concerned because i was so bummed out about the whole thing, you know like not knowing if this was for real or not, or feeling like he was just pulling my leg about the whole situation. well, I also know what the ring looks like because he had already showed it to me before when we were chatting on im. my sis said it was definitely one of the ones that he has already shown me. omg, i cannot wait! this is killing me, especially because i know its really happening now. i wonder so much how hes going to do it, and when. wow , i am seriously in like a state of shock, but still get kind of uptight about it sometimes, just because he has been kinda teasing me about it so much. thanks for listening to my rant ladies. i love you guys. i dont know what i would do without this place.
It would have been good if your sister let him have his moment. I wonder why people feel the need ot ruin surprises!

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Oh yay! That is so exciting! My ering is in the making, too. I''m suspicious about May 23rd also...maybe we''ll be proposal-day twins!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results