shape
carat
color
clarity

He bought the ring..but when???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

patience13

Rough_Rock
Hi Ladies:

I have been w/ my bf 6 months....known him much longer...and I know he bought the ring 2 weeks ago....he doesn''t know I know....my parents have loose lips
face23.gif
We are suppose to go out to a nice dinner this week the two of us.....I wonder if he''ll do it then?????

Sorry for the vent....I am just getting VERY curious!!!!!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
hope it happens soon for you!!

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Exciting! Hope it happens very soon!
emsmile.gif

patience13

Rough_Rock
Thanks!!!! I had an awful break-up last year after being with my ex for 2 years w/out hopes of a marriage and family .... I am soooo excited
face23.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
What an exciting time! I hope it''s soon!
9.gif

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/27/2007 11:25:57 AM
Author:patience13
Hi Ladies:

I have been w/ my bf 6 months....known him much longer...and I know he bought the ring 2 weeks ago....he doesn''t know I know....my parents have loose lips
face23.gif
We are suppose to go out to a nice dinner this week the two of us.....I wonder if he''ll do it then?????

Sorry for the vent....I am just getting VERY curious!!!!!!

Congrats!! Hehe, I asked my bf a while back if he would be likely to ask my dad''s permission or give my parents a heads up when he planned to propose. He laughed and said he wasn''t sure - too afraid my mom would spill the beans. Happy parents with good news can be hard to keep quiet
9.gif

la petite amie

Rough_Rock
Congrats! I''m going through a similar thing. It''s very hard knowing that he has the ring, and all you can do it wait!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results