shape
carat
color
clarity

He bought it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

happyfeet1988

Shiny_Rock
I am SO excited. My bf told me today that he bought my ring and it is being sized! I am ecstatic. Now i just wonder how long the wait will be. YAY!

patience13

Rough_Rock
That''s great!!! My bf bought the ring also a week or so ago....I haven''t seen it, but I am sooo excited also...I hope it''s within a month or so....I''d go nutty otherwise!!!!! Any ideas when your bf is going to pop the question???
face23.gif

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
congrats to both of you!!! did either of you have any input on your rings?

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats! That is super exciting. Mine is off being set too...the wait is excruciating!!! Hope none of our boyfriends make us wait too long...

happyfeet1988

Shiny_Rock
Yes, emilina, i did have pretty much total input on my ring. Not b/c im worried i wouldnt like it if he picked it out, he has always just wanted my input on what i want. U r having input on urs, right? And as for when, im not sure. He mentioned something about a trip to Chicago ( ive never been) in the fall, but i doubt hell hold on to it that long. Hes impatient!

enbcfsobe

Brilliant_Rock
very exciting! i''m waiting for the setting process also. mine is being done custom, and it seems like it is taking forever. the wait is harrowing. i am 99% sure that he hasn''t even picked it up yet. and after that...who knows how long... *sigh* hopefully you won''t have to wait much longer!!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
How exciting!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results