shape
carat
color
clarity

He asked my dad for permission :)

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
He asked my pops for permission about 5 hours ago :)

He told me that my dad was just like, "sure no, prob!"

Then my mom called me later and said that my dad was probably so quick about it all because he didn''t want to cry in front of SO.

:)

This weekend my best friend talked to him about proposing/when it''s going to be etc. and she reconfirmed some good news:

It''ll be before August :)

dinamit

Shiny_Rock
Great news, you must be so excited! Do you have any idea what the ring''s like?

Dinamit.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
ooh dinamit does she :) :) :) it is GORGEOUS!!!! Autumn, great news!!! I hope it happens soon and it is everything you hoped it would be!

does your BF get annoyed when you talk about proposals/rings? Mine sure does...
20.gif

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/27/2010 7:21:11 PM
Author: dinamit
Great news, you must be so excited! Do you have any idea what the ring''s like?

Dinamit.

Ohhhh yes yes :)

He has had the ring for 8 months, haha so I absolutely know what it looks like :)))

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/27/2010 7:22:42 PM
Author: slg47
ooh dinamit does she :) :) :) it is GORGEOUS!!!! Autumn, great news!!! I hope it happens soon and it is everything you hoped it would be!

20.gif

Thank you thank you :)

He used to get really annoyed/pissed but recently he hasn''t because I told him the longer he waits the more I''ll bring it up haaaa!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/27/2010 7:47:30 PM
Author: Autumnovember
Date: 6/27/2010 7:22:42 PM

20.gif

Thank you thank you :)

He used to get really annoyed/pissed but recently he hasn''t because I told him the longer he waits the more I''ll bring it up haaaa!

hahaha! I think mine is just mildly annoyed...the other day in the bookstore I was walking down one of the aisles and at the end there were some wedding books, so of course I was browsing
17.gif
and he was like...really??? but it will happen!!!! autumn that is so exciting!!! you have been waiting FOREVER!

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
This is me already -------->
14.gif
hahahhhaah.

I always go to that section of the bookstore! It''s the best. Especially because I love the cute organizers they have for wedding planning...hahah I''m awful. Can''t help it. I crossing my fingers it will be in two weeks for our anniversary...till then, I''ll practice my disappointed face ------>
7.gif

slg47

Ideal_Rock
ooh what anniversary is that? I''m crossing my fingers for you too!

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/27/2010 8:01:44 PM

It''ll be our 3 year anniversary! We''re going to the Phillies Vs. Red''s series because the phillies is my favorite team and the reds are his so we''re making a weekend out of it :)

slg47

Ideal_Rock
awesome!!!!! have fun at the game(s)!

lulu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/27/2010 8:05:18 PM

It''ll be our 3 year anniversary! We''re going to the Phillies Vs. Red''s series because the phillies is my favorite team and the reds are his so we''re making a weekend out of it :)
Are you sure going to that series is a good idea. DH and I are not very happy as a couple during the Michigan-Michigan State game! lol-good luck.

redhead02

Shiny_Rock
Woohoo, that''s an exciting update! Hope it happens soon for ya!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
That is some awesome news!!!!! Good luck!!! It could be any day!!! But the baseball game trip sounds promising!!!
31.gif

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/27/2010 8:56:15 PM
Author: lulu
Date: 6/27/2010 8:05:18 PM

Are you sure going to that series is a good idea. DH and I are not very happy as a couple during the Michigan-Michigan State game! lol-good luck.

Hahaha, nah we''re good sports about sports (ha!). Neither of us go psycho or anything.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
I think he''ll purposely NOT do it that weekend to throw me off...but there is always wishful thinking
10.gif

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
That''s awesome news! It could be any day now. I''m soooo excited for you!

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
YEAH!!! congrats!!! I''m looking forward to your GOOD update!!!

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Unfortunately..it can ONLY be during the weekends. SO and I are in different states right now. I graduated college in May and I had to move back home for a few months to take pre-req's for nursing school since it is cheaper for me to do it in-state instead of out of state where SO and I live (I'm not a permanent resident in his state). Sooo basically we're seeing each other on weekends right now until this class I'm taking ends.

P.S. how sweet is my run-on sentence up there?
16.gif

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
I''m the queen of run-on sentences lol
3.gif

TheyCall

Rough_Rock
That is so exciting!! OMG,DUST!! I hope he does it this next weekend, then you can be engaged on your trip together!! ahhh. I love how excited I get when you ladies are getting engaged! It lets out all my LIWitis.
30.gif

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/28/2010 3:45:37 PM
Author: HaloLove
That is so exciting!! OMG,DUST!! I hope he does it this next weekend, then you can be engaged on your trip together!! ahhh. I love how excited I get when you ladies are getting engaged! It lets out all my LIWitis.
30.gif
ditto that a million times!
19.gif

It would be so good to go on your trip as an engaged couple. Where are you going Autumn? I''m going to Hawaii with my BF at the end of Aug. I''m so excited!

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
It would definitely be nice!

We''re going to San Fran/San Diego/Napa Valley/LA

Hawaii sounds fantastic :)

I think it will be before August, however my dad is very sick again and we may be taking an emergency flight out this Friday to Israel where they have the best medicine for my dads sickness. Soooo...if that happens, we won''t be doing our anniversary plans since I''ll be there for two weeks.

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sorry about your dad. I hope he''ll get better soon!
7.gif

peach_tea_for_me

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! That''s exciting. Did you want to know when he asked your father? Are you having a hard time concentrating today?

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Great news!!!!!!!!!!!!

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/28/2010 5:25:42 PM
Author: peach_tea_for_me
Congrats! That''s exciting. Did you want to know when he asked your father? Are you having a hard time concentrating today?

I didn''t mind knowing about him asking, he actually asked me to guide him through with ideas of what to say because he was really nervous about it. So I just told him what I thought would be good to say and he said it was "very him" and went with my idea and asked. :) I''m not concentrating on it at all today because of my dad
7.gif
I concentrate on the proposal a lot when I have nothing better to worry about so right now its the last thing on my mind.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
AN I am very happy he asked your dad, and I am very sorry about your dad''s illness
15.gif
I hope the trip to Isreal works wonders! And I hope your bf proposes tomorrow
11.gif

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Dreamer!

crossing my fingers the proposal is very very soon!

We have decided that Israel isn''t a good idea right now but may be down the line. :) thanks for the support!

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Hon, that is sooooo exciting... EEkkk....
36.gif
Sending you bus load of dust
*********DUST*************

caroleena

Shiny_Rock
Trade
keeping you and your dad in my thoughts! hope he gets better soon, and that an upcoming engagement puts a huge smile on his face (SOON).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results