shape
carat
color
clarity

HD American Standard whirlpool tub advice needed!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
I am looking at taking out my one and only shower/tub and replacing it with a whirlpol tub and tile surround. I found at Home Depot the American Standard Williamsburg Elite model tub which fits my size and budget needs. The tub is 60X32 which is my maximum size and also costs only $649 with a $75 rebate. Does anyone know anything about American Standard tubs? Also, how noisy can I expect the bathtub to be?

Advice greatly appreciated!

NyssaLynne

Shiny_Rock
I have an Americn Standard whirlpool tub. It is noisy, but no more noisy than the whirlpool tubs you find in hotels. I''m not sure how to describe the level of sound.

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
We don''t have an American Standars, but we have an Aker, It is a bit noisy but not too bad. I may be wrong when I say this but I have heard that the products at the HD, such as the American Standard, and Moen faucets and tubs are not the same product you would get if you went thru a plumber. They are specifically made for HD or Loews and the differ in quality and warranties. Just alittle FYI! I do love my wirlpool and think that every home should have one!!!
Good luck and enjoy

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
the difference is also true of paint, flooriing, etc.

peace, movie zombie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results