shape
carat
color
clarity

HCA tool didn't find my report but counted it as one of my "tries"

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I recently learned about HCA from this forum. I have two reports I wanted to run; since you are able to use the report number I did that first. It came up with a result, and I don't remember the exact number! So my first question is are you able to find your result somewhere in PS? For my second report number, it said number not found. I tried again thinking that I had just put the number in wrong. But it said "not found" again. So I was going to try just by manually putting in the percentages, but then it said I exhausted all three tries :( Does it ever reset? I don't want to pay for a result when I never got the result in the first place from the unfound message.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't think it ever resets. If you post the numbers, someone can help you out.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Eeveepenny

Shiny_Rock
If you use a different IP address then you will get another 3 goes. For example if you used wifi on your phone then turn the wifi off and use your phones data and it will let you have another 3 goes :)

Kal111

Rough_Rock
I recently learned about HCA from this forum. I have two reports I wanted to run; since you are able to use the report number I did that first. It came up with a result, and I don't remember the exact number! So my first question is are you able to find your result somewhere in PS? For my second report number, it said number not found. I tried again thinking that I had just put the number in wrong. But it said "not found" again. So I was going to try just by manually putting in the percentages, but then it said I exhausted all three tries :( Does it ever reset? I don't want to pay for a result when I never got the result in the first place from the unfound message.

Yes try the following day again. It does reset but sometimes rejects GIA number best put details of diamond so not to waste your three free searches.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results