shape
carat
color
clarity

Having a hard time finding Chubb insurance...any sure fire agents?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hot4teacher

Rough_Rock
Well, I emailed and called about a dozen agents in the states in NY (near my hometown) and I''ve not yet been able to get insurance for my engagament ring. They seem to be pretty consistent with saying they no longer offer stand alone insurance. FWIW, I currently live in Japan and the Chubb agents here said the same thing (in Japanese of course!
3.gif
)

Does anyone know of a "go to" guy/gal I could get Chubb Valuable Articles insurance? Is it hurting me that I''m looking for coverage <$10,000?

Thank you all!

Dana

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It has been reported on this forum that Bill Castro of Total Dollar insurance will write the stand-alone policies. My nearest Chubb agent had never written such a policy either, but they at least called and found out they could! I am waiting for the quote and policy binding on Monday.

N8-Star

Rough_Rock
I had a great experience with a Chubb agent out of Chicago. I was referred to him by Rockdoc... you may want to ask Rockdoc for the phone number. I don''t currently have it with me... I got insurance coverage right on the spot, had an invoice mailed to me within days... and great rates (all depending on your area of course)...

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
William Castro is one..

also Roc Doc recommended Carl Stremmel

Carl (Skip) Stremmel III
Principal
Vice President / Sales & Compliance
Touchstone Insurance LLC
910 Skokie Blvd Suite 204
Northbrook, Illinois 60062
(847) 897-5230

Toll Free 1-866-725-1999

[email protected]
www.touchstoneinsurance.com

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
Dana

A lot of being able to get the insurance is where the ring is going to be worn.

If you''re in Japan, a Japanese agent has to write the policy. Some of this depends on if you plan to stay in Japan permanently or not, and if you have a US address.

Rockdoc

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results