shape
carat
color
clarity

Haven...totally think about you today...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I am looking out my window and seriously crossing my fingers that this icky weather clears up so you can enjoy your anniversary celebration as planned!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Hoping the weather clears up for you Haven!

You''re thoughtful, Italia.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sun peeking thru about 7:45. Hope you can celebrate!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
So, it ended up being a lovely day...woo hoo! I hope the party was amazing!!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Italia! Thank you so much for this thread, you are so thoughtful and sweet to think of me.

I actually did read your first post yesterday when I did a quick PS check-in at the end of the party, but then DH pulled me away from the computer to help clean up our house so I couldn''t respond. I want you to know that it gave me the biggest smile ever when I read it.

The weather actually ended up being pretty yucky here in HP on Saturday, so we had over 50 people IN OUR HOUSE for the better part of the day. It was great though, despite the weather, and we had an incredible time.

The whole "Inappropriate T-Shirt" theme was a blast, too. My favorite shirt? Our friend''s two-year-old son wore a tee that read "My mom is hot."

Thanks again Italia! I hope you had a great 4th, too!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/6/2009 12:42:43 AM
Author: Haven

The whole ''Inappropriate T-Shirt'' theme was a blast, too. My favorite shirt? Our friend''s two-year-old son wore a tee that read ''My mom is hot.''

LOL that is awesome!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results