shape
carat
color
clarity

Haven, Sending you a great big thank you!!

soocool

Ideal_Rock
for your point and shoot camera recommendation. I got my Canon Powershot Elph 300HS today. I got a pretty good deal. The camera (in black), a 4gb memory card, an additional lthium battery and a camera case all for $235.00 package deal. A little more than I wanted to spend, but I probably would have paid more in the end if I got the other stuff individually.

Now I am not sure if I am allowed to use it now or it is for under the Xmas tree (2 more months ;( to wait) Have to wait for DH to come home and see what he says. Maybe he can wrap the box up and I can use the camera in the meantime. We have no suprises in our family since we have no patience to wait. Thanks again!!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
You are very welcome, Soocool! I hope you get to use your camera before Christmas! I would not be able to wait that long.

I hope you like it. I'm constantly amazed at the photo quality, so I really hope you have the same experience.
I was in Amish country last weekend and snapped this shot. I love the way this camera captures color!
297905_2371279755782_1064133266_4463801_948705971_n.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results