shape
carat
color
clarity

Haven, just one month to go for you and I...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
Haven, we have exactly one month until our weddings!!! How is your planning coming along? Are you starting to get really excited/nervous?

I have been to some friends weddings these past few weekends and it''s really feeling surreal to me. Especially after this last one, knowing that the next one is mine! I''m starting to get nervous too about walking down the aisle and knowing everyone''s eyes are on me!

Planning wise though I''m just waiting for the last of the responses to come in. I just have some little stuff to do, but I think most of the big stuff is taken care of. At least I hope.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I CAN''T BELIEVE IT!!!!

I am freaking out a bit, I''ll admit it. I''m just so very overwhelmed with all the little things, and I''m leaving for Greece for two weeks tomorrow so I can''t do anything, anyway!

I''m really excited, too, though. I can''t believe it''s almost here, doesn''t it feel like we''ve been planning forever? It''s like you plan and plan and plan but it always seems so far away you don''t really see the actual day ever arriving.

Now I''m just concerned about eliminating horrible tan lines when I''m in Greece!

Are you going to change any of your beauty routines this last month? I think I''m going to upgrade my mani/pedis from the tiny local salon to a the posh Red Door Spa, they always do such a great job. And I started waxing my eyebrows instead of tweezing them myself.

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
It does feel live I''ve been planning forever (it will be 16 months to be exact). I''ve been helping my FI do yard work lately and I look so ridiculous. I''ve been wearing full sleeved clothing even though I''m dying of heat because I don''t want to get any wierd tan lines. I''ve been slathering on sunscreen like never before too. I''ve noticed in fact that since I''ve developed this obsession with sunscreen, my skin actually looks better. Who would have thought that my mother was right?

I started getting facials monthly, and weekly (instead of every two weeks) manicures. I''ve been getting pedi''s about once a month too. I am thinking about getting my teeth whitened, but I''m scared of the sensitivity. I did the trays several years ago and it was BAD. My mom bought me a gift certificate to get this body wrap thing that supposedly guarantees that you lose a few inches. I haven''t scheduled it yet, but I think I''ll try it. I''ve been going to the same woman for my eyebrows since September, so I won''t be changing that. That''s it for changes to my beauty routine.

Have you finalized all of your accessories? I''m having a hard time making decisions on that. I have two pairs of shoes, but I still need a veil and jewelry. I''m also having a tough time deciding on the details of the ceremony and ceremony music.

I''m struggling right now with getting all of my guests to respond. The deadline was Monday, but we are still awaiting 18 responses (not 18 ppl but 18 responses). I have reached out to my FMIL to get her to contact her friends and family members and my mom to contact her friends and family members. I hate having to do this, but I really can''t afford to have unexpected ppl show up! I''m frustrated because the invites went out in April- so people have had a long time to fill it out and send it back.

On a happier note, FI and I have decided to take a couple of dance lessons before the wedding too. We won''t have a choreographed dance or anything, but we''d like to be comfortable with a couple of moves that we can use. That starts on Wednesday. FI NEVER dances, so I''m really looking forward to that!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results