shape
carat
color
clarity

Have You Watched The House Impeachment Hearings? If So, What Do You Think?

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Maria D Not sure what makes you think my panties are in a twist

I am also looking forward to seeing what happens in the Senate during the impeachment, as it does appear that it will come to that. Personally, I don't find it entertaining at all. This is a historical moment that I would never wish for (for a president of any party) but as a citizen who loves this country I am interested in all that it entails. Not only am I not making predictions, I am not compelled to say "nyeah nyeah nyeah you paper straw loving trumpers, even better real facts are-a-coming, you'll get yours!!!111!" Your attempts at appearing "entertained" really seem more like "the lady doth protest too much."

Democrats have not tied Trump up in litigation; they've had control of the house for less than a year of his presidency. What has he been unable to do because of the dems? Fix healthcare with his really best plan ever? Get Mexico to pay for his wall? Why are conservatives such special snowflakes that blame the dems for all their problems even when THEY are the ones in power? Trump's penchant for decrying his perceived victimhood is so unbecoming. Why perpetuate it?

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I keep wondering... If Trump is so innocent, why doesn’t he allow these first-hand witnesses to come forward and clear his name? Wouldn’t they have nothing but good things to say about him? Why would he block people who would only prove his innocence?

Weird.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am also looking forward to seeing what happens in the Senate during the impeachment, as it does appear that it will come to that. Personally, I don't find it entertaining at all. This is a historical moment that I would never wish for (for a president of any party) but as a citizen who loves this country I am interested in all that it entails. Not only am I not making predictions, I am not compelled to say "nyeah nyeah nyeah you paper straw loving trumpers, even better real facts are-a-coming, you'll get yours!!!111!" Your attempts at appearing "entertained" really seem more like "the lady doth protest too much."

Democrats have not tied Trump up in litigation; they've had control of the house for less than a year of his presidency. What has he been unable to do because of the dems? Fix healthcare with his really best plan ever? Get Mexico to pay for his wall? Why are conservatives such special snowflakes that blame the dems for all their problems even when THEY are the ones in power? Trump's penchant for decrying his perceived victimhood is so unbecoming. Why perpetuate it?

Trump supporters voted for a reality TV star. This is their reality TV show. This isn’t about a constitutional crisis for them. This is entertainment. I believe this is why you can’t shake them from voting for Trump again. He is giving them what they want...excitement.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@AGBF I said ‘illegal/impeachable’ ... IOW ‘either or’.

Is this a new rule of grammar? When one writes "Word A/Word B" everyone is to understand that the author meant "Word A either or Word B"? I will answer that rather than let you make a mockery of the logic.

No. It is not a rule of grammar. Clean up your own writing before you criticize my logic.

Also, note the word ‘allegedly’ is absent from your post stating he committed extortion ... or do you have evidence of and plans to testify before Congress to what you appear to know as fact? :confused:

The word "allegedly" is missing because I do not believe I needed to use it. The question of President Trump's attempt to extort Ukraine is not one of those I have to ponder like how did the universe begin or what is inside a black hole.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, Motherthing

The impeachment inquiry process isn't like a trial. Each witness has the same rights. Their attorneys do not get to cross examine the other witnesses as you seem to want first hand witnesses and Trump to do. They do however, have the right to have staff attorneys from each party allowed to question the witnesses. There is ample opportunity for questions that might exonerate the Pres.

What is truly perplexing to me is the fact that many voted for him. The character of the man throughout his life has shown him to be wanting. He makes the small contractors sue him to get their money, he sets up a charity which he uses for his own benefit. He has endless lawsuits (4,000) in his business dealings, he has 4 bankruptcies, he grabs women by the pu--y . He brings steaks to sell to at a debate, He lies about everything. He obstructs justice at every turn. He is an embarrassment to America.

The figure just came out. Obama removed more illegals than Trump has. He has removed 800.000 over Obamas over 1.1 million. He hasn't made us safer. He has just done the unforgivable of separating children from their parents. Today, as well, the International Court says the US has the most children in detention in the World. It is against international law.

I voted for Romney against Obama the second time Obama ran. I wouldn't compare Romney to Trump==there is no comparison. I'd take Pence, but please get this confused moron out of the Oval Office.

Annette

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
**edited by moderator, no name calling**

Actually, that's a Republic. If we had had a direct democracy we might have had Hillary Clinton in the White House now. :))

Last edited by a moderator:

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What is truly perplexing to me is the fact that many voted for him. The character of the man throughout his life has shown him to be wanting. He makes the small contractors sue him to get their money, he sets up a charity which he uses for his own benefit. He has endless lawsuits (4,000) in his business dealings, he has 4 bankruptcies, he grabs women by the pu--y . He brings steaks to sell to at a debate, He lies about everything. He obstructs justice at every turn. He is an embarrassment to America.

THIS.

While I admit to being entertained by Omarosa in the first season of The Apprentice, I could never stand this man. This goes all the way back to the days when he demolished art deco treasures of the Bonwit Teller building to build Trump Tower. (There were sculptures that could have been saved and were actually promised to a museum, but it would have delayed construction by a couple of weeks so he said screw it.)

The man has absolutely no character and no class. His true supporters (the base that go to his rallies and think he is the second coming) have no class either. It isn't elitist to state this. Anyone that would give him the adulation he gets at his rallies must agree with all the venomous hatred he spews or why would they be there?

As for the apologists and condoners (the ones who didn't vote for him at all, or voted for him thinking he would "pivot" and be "presidential"), they are putting party over country and it's really very sad. All this "but the economy is booming!," "my stock portfolio has never been so high!," "unemployment is very low!" talk is utterly pathetic. This is America. We have been a country that the rest of the world looks up to and that millions upon millions of people have sacrificed and suffered to be a part of. We can be and have been great without needing a classless lying cheat as our leader. We don't need to sell our souls to the devil to have a healthy 401K plan.

Last edited:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All this "but the economy is booming!," "my stock portfolio has never been so high!," "unemployment is very low!"
Thanks for stating the facts!... :clap:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They read the Trump tweet directed at Jennifer Williams this morning at the hearing. It will be interesting to see if Trump tries to bully and intimidate other witnesses.

Vindman and Williams handled themselves very well this morning.

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think what Trump did and has done merits impeachment and likely jail time but the amount of political posturing and sound byte-ing on both sides is disheartening. I hope we get to a place of country over party again...not looking too likely.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Get on with it is all I have to say about this sh*tshow. Saying anything else is a total waste of time.

Last edited:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Get on with it is all I have to say about this sh*tshow. Saying anything else is a total waste of time.
The Adam S**T show....:wall:This phony impeachment all but guarantee a victory for Trump in 2020. The Dems. didn't learn anything after the Russian collusion debacle. :rolleyes:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Vindman and Williams handled themselves very well this morning.
Yeah if they were interviewing for a job. :think: The Ukrainians did offer Vindman a job. :clap:

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Devin Nunes is an absolute embarassment to our country. Is anyone listening to him?

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
At least someone admits its coup attempt round 3 or is it 4?
Trump_Impeachment_Hearings_JG_63.JPG

It was so awesome that Nunes opened up today by naming all of Trump's crimes. You can't even make this stuff up any more. :lol::lol::lol:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m behind about 1/2 hour on the hearings and am already tired of listening to Nunes act like this is a joke but have to admit loved listening to him list Trump’s crimes.

Did Nunes listen to any of the testimony given yesterday?

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yesterday Trump and his followers betrayed, again, a person serving in the military who put his life on the line to defend this country. Anyone with a loved one serving in the military who continues to support the orange idiot is also betraying those who have served and continue to serve in the military.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sondland commences the long standing tradition of throwing people under the bus.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yesterday Trump and his followers betrayed, again, a person serving in the military who put his life on the line to defend this country. Anyone with a loved one serving in the military who continues to support the orange idiot is also betraying those who have served and continue to serve in the military.

THIS!!!! +1,0000

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Schiff said he don't know who's the whistleblower ...:liar:after he said numerous times the whistleblower will testify...:lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results