shape
carat
color
clarity

Have you seen this cancer bracelet?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
Today I saw a woman that had this bracelet on that I liked. I think it is a stretchy kind and it had different colored round beads. I told her that I liked it and she said that it is a cancer bracelet. The different colors stand for the different cancers. I would love to find it. I looked online at a couple places and couln''t find it. She said that they can be found at the hospital, but I really don''t want to go to the hospital and face all the germs to get the bracelet. If I cannot find it I will just have to brave it and go on Tuesday.

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Like this?

I just googled Cancer Bracelet and this came up on a Kijiji ad..so they''re out there.

LS

foo228.JPG

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Tons of websites: Google this text phrase:

colors of cancer + bracelet

LS

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
Not exactly, This had round beads that were not transparent. Then again it doesn''t matter that much what it looks like, it''s more about what it means and the support.

Thanks for the hint about searching. When I searched cancer bracelet it just turned up ones that were for specific cancers. I want them all.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There are several on ebay that use the cats-eye type beads. Here''s one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Cancer-Awareness-Bracelet-Multi-color_W0QQitemZ320398734859QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4a9940b60b&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A1|66%3A2|39%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Yes, there are some pretty ones on E-bay. I''m making one for myself that has clear (bone cancer), in memory of my father, mixed with black beads (skin cancer, for me). They have a similar one on E-bay for $ 47 US (yikes), and I know I can make one for about $15! Maybe you can make one yourself ?? It''s fairly easy, and that way you have exactly what you want!

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
That is a really nice idea, plus I am sure the money goes to a great cause
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results