shape
carat
color
clarity

have you seen sheldon speyer''s website

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
this may be old news but I was just at my local jeweler. He carries several sheldon speyer''s settings and he told me sheldon speyer has his own site. i just checked it out, pretty cool stuff. sheldonspeyerplatinum.com

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s a pic of a ring i saw in person,
30.gif
30.gif

sslove.jpg

jennyann2

Shiny_Rock
i checked out the site. have you happened to see any of those mini mania rings in person? they look fabulous! where can i find his products?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2005 3:36:32 PM
Author: jennyann2
i checked out the site. have you happened to see any of those mini mania rings in person? they look fabulous! where can i find his products?

yes, they are sooooo pretty. I know you can find his products atgoodoldgold.com

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
they are really beautiful mountings! I know that GOG carries them in their store and on their site.

I have an interesting story regarding Sheldon Speyer settings...last year I was at the Atlantique City antique show in AC, NJ. I was in the middle of my family drama regarding the stone I inherited (see my wab-sabi post in show me the info for that situation) and thought that I wanted a vintage-look setting to accomodate it. (This is long before I found Pricescope & GOG)

Sheldon Speyer had a booth at the antique show with what seemed like every mounting they make!! The man working the booth was great- although I didn''t have my stone with me he let me try on anything I wanted. He quoted me prices that ranged from $800 on up in platinum including side-diamonds!!! The setting I loved had side sapphires and accent diamonds and he said it would cost $1,000. I was thrilled and asked where I could purchase such a setting- at no point does he mention anything about them being wholesale, this is an antique show attended mainly by the public- and he gives me an address in Bronx, NY and says stop by when you get the chance and we''ll work with you...

at no point did I pass myself off as a jeweler and I have to assume that if I had gone to the Bronx address I could have purhased the mounting at or around $1,000. what I now know is that they are a wholesaler, selling to many wonderful B & Ms and that if I tried to purchase the setting through my jeweler it would run between $2,500-$3,000!!!!! and I have been trying to find that address ever since (although I think I have the phone #) because I''d be interested in seeing if such a "deal" does exist!

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Ohmygosh... I LOVE THE RINGS!!! I love this one with the angled princess cut sapphires!!!
30.gif

FF - I was up in NJ last week and i saw a billboard for the Atlantique thing and laughed at it because it was such a funny name... now i want to go! I want to see this ring in person!!!

sspeyer_wband245.jpg

Patty

Ideal_Rock
njc, That is beautiful!

I love his web site but the moving rings made me dizzy.
26.gif

fff, It must be killing you that somewhere out there is a place where you can get your setting for $1k instead of $3k!

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/4/2005 4:14:30 PM
Author: njc
Ohmygosh... I LOVE THE RINGS!!! I love this one with the angled princess cut sapphires!!!
30.gif

FF - I was up in NJ last week and i saw a billboard for the Atlantique thing and laughed at it because it was such a funny name... now i want to go! I want to see this ring in person!!!
njc- I went on the atlantique city website to see if the dealers were listed but no go....I bet if the B & Ms find out that someone can get a Sheldon Speyer for wholesale cost they will put an end to their antique show days.....and that ring you like is amazing!!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Patty,
That''s sooo funny you say that, I found his website downright annoying!! Love his rings though!!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Main page - Skip Intro: New Release

On the left - Engagement Rings or Mini Mania

On the right - Thambs, click on one and you''ll see stable(sane) picture.
21.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2005 7:46:34 PM
Author: Pricescope
Main page - Skip Intro: New Release

On the left - Engagement Rings or Mini Mania

On the right - Thambs, click on one and you''ll see stable(sane) picture.
21.gif
Cool, thank you!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
ooooohhhhh pretty!

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/4/2005 5
6.gif
7:43 PM
Author: fountainfairfax

Date: 3/4/2005 4:14:30 PM
Author: njc
30.gif

njc- I went on the atlantique city website to see if the dealers were listed but no go....I bet if the B & Ms find out that someone can get a Sheldon Speyer for wholesale cost they will put an end to their antique show days.....and that ring you like is amazing!!!!
hey- I still can''t find their street address but I did find a the paper he gave me that said they''d be at booth #1278 at the March 18,19,20 2005 Atlantique City show...if any other antiquers go to the show go check out their amazing rings...although I wouldn''t be suprised if they now stress their wholesale status!

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
DUDE! The Mini Mania rings are exactly what I was talking about in another post!!!!!!!!!!!! That''s EXACTLY what I was talking about!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, how pretty the mini-mania rings are! I never heard of them or of Sheldon Speyer! I love the rose gold (rose platinum?) set with diamonds and everything that has rubies! Thanks for the heads up, mrssalvo!

Deb

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results