shape
carat
color
clarity

Have you seen a wedding band like this?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
I''m looknig for a 5 stone where the middle stone is biggest, the 2 sides smaller, and the end s are the smallest - ever seen anything like that? Please let me know what you''ve seen!

like this .oOo.

The search is on!

Thanks!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock

What shape did you have in mind?

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
I believe what you are looking for is a 5-stone graduated diamond band. What shape stones are you looking for? My mother has a very pretty sapphire and diamond marquise band like this. I have also seen it done with rounds.

Is this similar?

B0001NXRGA.01-A365Q7M5Z8FG4S._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
OH! that's it!! I want rounds - oooh that's perfect!! SO NICE!! Where did you find that round one??

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
I searched for 5 stone graduated diamond on Google, and found that on Amazon.com . Let me see if I can find it again for you. I'm sure that almost any jeweler could make something like that for you, but let me see if I can get back to the original website for you. Be right back

1.gif

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
OK,

here is the website where I found the ring.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0001NXRGK/102-0676929-6745700

I don't know anything about the jeweler offering this piece or the quality of the diamonds, but as I said in my last post... I'm sure almost any jeweler could make this setting for you. Maybe contact Mark at engagementringsdirect.com, whiteflash.com, goodoldgold.com, or any of the other talented and reliable jewelers on PS.

Keep us updated on the ring!

9.gif

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
On engagementringsdirect.com I saw this setting... I bet Mark could have it made with 5 diamonds for you instead of 3

3bsm.jpg

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
There is this one:

And this one is a favorite of mine:

This one.. I can't tell if the stones actually get smaller, or if it is an illusion:

These are all A. Jaffe's if it was not obvious.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
This is that middle one, along with the matching e-ring. I've tried on the e-ring. Its yummy. I'm sure you already have an e-ring though./idealbb/images/smilies/1.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Treysar,

Welcome to pricescope! Hope you stick around for the fun.

I have a ring exactly as you described. I was trying to link you to the thread, but for some reason I am unable to tonight. If you do a search in the subject for "Christmas Present" and note "Kamuelamom" as the author, you will find my thread on it and it has pictures. I tried to provide a link but failed.
cry.gif

The ring is a stuller setting in white gold. The stones are G/H and look like around SI1, 1 ctw. Hard to know without a certificate, I bought it off a member of DT during the holidays. It sparkles like crazy and I've not done anything with it to modify it, as the thread will explain that I intended to. I got it for a really good price too.

I still wear it on my middle finger/right hand, or when I am not wearing my wedding set, I wear it on my middle finger/left hand. I love it and it has grown on me to wear it there. I am still thinking of resizing it but have not had the time or the funds to put into it just yet.

Good luck I hope you find what you're looking for.

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
That's EXACTLY what I meant! That is SOO PRETTY!! I love it!!
1.gif
Thank you!Now, on my search to find one like that in my price range.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Kmom, it was driving me CRAZY the other day when I first saw this post...I KNEW someone here had a great 5 stone that i had loved when i saw it... And it was you!
love.gif

Thanks for saving my sanity! I guess I could have gone through the 25 pages of the Eye Candy folder...duh.
rolleyes.gif
2.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Tee hee, sorry to drive you insane Jenn. I'm not sure if it's even in the SMTR folder. Unless Tomatoe put it there cuz I don't remember doing it myself.

Great, now your free AND sane!
9.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 10/24/2004 11:39:58 AM phoenixgirl wrote:

Vatche makes one too.----------------

Ooooooh, that's a pretty one.

But personally I would *never* spend my money on a Dvatche setting again.

almagh

Rough_Rock
----------------
On 10/25/2004 3:05:32 AM Kamuelamom wrote:

----------------
On 10/24/2004 11:39:58 AM phoenixgirl wrote:

Vatche makes one too.----------------

Ooooooh, that's a pretty one.

But personally I would *never* spend my money on a Dvatche setting again. ----------------

Why is that? I was thinking of getting the Dvatche royal crown setting with a 5 or 7 stone shared prong band. Should I rethink this?

Edited -- I found the thread about your experience with Dvatche. I understand your position.

Alma

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results