shape
carat
color
clarity

Have you seen a similar dress?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lehcarm

Shiny_Rock
Hello ladies, this is my first official post on this board as a BIW. I just got engaged on Saturday, so we don''t have a date yet. I was so excited that I already started looking at dress pictures online. I found this one at the Bridal Online Store. Has anyone heard of them? Here''s a link to the dress:

http://www.bridalonlinestore.com/store/1000.asp

I haven''t tried on any dresses yet, but I''ve always pictured myself in a Cinderella style dress. I''m sure it is a lot like ring shopping, you won''t know what looks good on you until you try them on. But I was just wondering if any of you have had a similar dress, or can find a similar style from other designers. Are there any other low-mid price designers ($300-$700) that you think I should look into?

Thanks a lot, I really look forward to the entire process!

E B

Ideal_Rock
I missed your budget when I first posted, but the last three of the four in the first post are within your range (the second being only a bit out).

Here''s another from David''s Bridal that''s affordable and similar to what you''re looking for:

DB NT8017

And a couple from Alfred Angelo also in budget:

AA Style 1781

AA Style 1656

AA Style 1224

lehcarm

Shiny_Rock
Thanks a lot! Those are really pretty. I''m so new at this, I don''t even know of decent designers to look into. I''ll probably go to David''s Bridal to try some things on, but I want to see other designers too.

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Lehcarm, sorry no dress ideas but I did go to David''s Bridal and had a great experience. But mainly just wanted to say Welcome to you!
35.gif
You''ll find tons of helpful people here.

lehcarm

Shiny_Rock
Thanks a lot dixie! I''m not sure where I''ll end up buying my dress, but I hear that David''s is a great place to start. It is nice to hear that you had a good experience there.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results