shape
carat
color
clarity

Have you noticed ....???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Things that make Arsenio Hall go "hmmmmm" ... or has anyone else noticed ...???

The closer a gal gets to a 2 carat stone, the more fervently she looks for a less than 2mm band.

Am I IMAGINING this?

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
LOLOL! So true!
9.gif

I have a 1 carat range diamond and am considering thinner engagement ring settings to make it pop more!
11.gif
I already own a Facets Collection Raphael 2mm- the comfiest ring I have ever worn! I just ordered a 3mm today because I think it will match up better with my e-ring.

But that is soooo true!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
VERY true. I''ve always had/loved thick bands, but, now that I''ve been looking at 2ish ct. stones I really want a thin solitaire for the first time.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
HEE deco you savvy creature.

i was just eyeballing my e-ring only on my finger the other day thinking hmmm if i had two 1.4mm bands then my whole set would be the width of just my e-ring. look at how FRIGGIN BIG my diamond looks with just the e-ring. oh ideas ideas.
37.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/22/2006 11:49:58 PM
Author:decodelighted
Things that make Arsenio Hall go ''hmmmmm'' ... or has anyone else noticed ...???

The closer a gal gets to a 2 carat stone, the more fervently she looks for a less than 2mm band.

Am I IMAGINING this?
I''m looking at getting more than 2 carats but I''m looking to get a 7mm band... I do like the dainty things though! But I''m only going to have one ring lol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results