shape
carat
color
clarity

Have you met fellow PS''ers?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2009 10:06:18 PM
Author: audball

Date: 7/10/2009 8:33:16 PM
Author: katomm
No but I would love to. I''m a member of a makeup message board and have met a few ladies there. I still keep in touch with a few.

Seeing as how my BFF and I are no longer friends due to my relationship w/ BF I would LOVE to find new friends in the area.

Central FL here.
I make #4 in FL. crickett, stepcutgirl, katomm...any others in FL willing to GTG?

I''m in Tampa, kat in central FL and the other two in S. FL, we''re not all that far.
I think I''m hearing an orlando GTG... disney or the like!
16.gif

katomm

Shiny_Rock
Oh cool!! I''m in Tampa as well. I''d be totally up for a GTG in Orlando and we can carpool if you''d like. Let''s do it!!!!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/11/2009 10:05:42 AM
Author: katomm
Oh cool!! I''m in Tampa as well. I''d be totally up for a GTG in Orlando and we can carpool if you''d like. Let''s do it!!!!
Tampa.... Berns Steakhouse is in Tampa....mmmmmmmmmm
face18.gif

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/10/2009 1:07:18 PM
Author: OUpeargirl
I had to miss the one Dallas GTG, I''m hoping there will be another one someday!

I know some have also found each other on facebook, but I''m not that good at stalking!
1.gif

I would totally go to a Dallas GTG!!!! I just moved here to live with my bf while he finishes school so I''m a little on the lonely side since all my best friends are back in Chicago. If one ever gets scheduled you''ll have to post on LIW to let me know!

audball

Ideal_Rock
That would be awesome! I could be game. We won''t have much bling to share, being LIWs, haha, but it would still be really fun!

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/11/2009 7:33:24 AM
Author: emeraldlover1
Yes! I''ve met a few NYCers! I also talk to some others in the internet world. Like Freke and someone else said if you get creative you can find people. Especially since some people use the same usernames on multiple sites.

I just googled my user name to see what I''d find (even though I don''t use it on any other sites). Some of it was pretty amusing (sock puppets!), but, of course, had nothing to do with me.
I''d like to think of myself as relatively unstalkable, but I suppose anyone can be found if someone else pays enough attention and is willing to put forth enough effort...

To answer the original question, I haven''t met any Pricescopers!

Sunshinegirl77

Rough_Rock
i know that one fellow PS''er lives within about 10 miles of me

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
i''m all for a midwest GTG. i can get to st. l in 3 hours, 2 for louisville, 8 for chicago, and i believe 5ish for cincy.

i used to get out to NC about 3 times a year, but i don''t know how soon it''ll be til i get there again. a shame really, i loved the charlotte airport, and the security on segways cracked me up.

i might get out to myrtle beach this year, possibly utah, and i''ll be in texas for a weekend (though occupied for most of the time)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results