shape
carat
color
clarity

Have you ever zoned out and then caught yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Laughing? Dancing? Singing? Making funny faces?

JFF

I was reading a report and have the headphones on but usually listen to CNN or something. Well today I felt like listening to some music and I completely zoned out while staring at the paper and caught myself dancing...so did my boss who was standing behind me laughing.

HAHA

Ever happen to you?
2.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I am often in T''s world.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Yup. I am Queen ZoneOut.

I do it often in the car when listening to music. You know I get beeped at all the time...

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
or realize that you have been staring at one person the whole time.. .creepy!!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 12:22:20 PM
Author: Bia
Yup. I am Queen ZoneOut.
lol ditto to that....half the time I''m not sure I realize my surroundings!!!
6.gif
7.gif
3.gif

basil

Brilliant_Rock
I thought you were going to say "leaving your baby in the car"
20.gif

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Yes and usually I am singing or dancing. Maybe both. It''s made my life awkward a couple times.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
no but fi tends to start humming or singing songs "by accident" and it is always when i''m reading a book lol

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 12:23:32 PM
Author: jcarlylew
HAHA!! OH man. My husband did this once, apparently at a girl in a college cafeteria. A guy from her table came over and asked him to please stop staring at her, because she was getting totally creeped out. He felt so bad! He just zones out a lot.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 12:40:34 PM
Author: musey

HAHA!! OH man. My husband did this once, apparently at a girl in a college cafeteria. A guy from her table came over and asked him to please stop staring at her, because she was getting totally creeped out. He felt so bad! He just zones out a lot.

I''ve done this lol. It''s EMBARASSING. At least he was looking at a girl and he''s a guy - last time I did it, I was staring at another girl. Eek!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Apparently I zone out all the time and make funny expressions, which people I work with love to point out.
28.gif

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I zone out when I''m tired...and I usually end up staring off into space

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I zone out when I''m painting, and when I do yoga. I sometimes do when I''m riding, but I can''t really call it zoning out when I ride... more that I tune in to what I am doing and what the horse is doing and tune all other things out.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
The worst is doing it when you''re driving - I will drive miles and then "wake up" and realize I don''t remember those miles. It''s scary.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 12:49:48 PM
Author: MonkeyPie
Date: 3/12/2009 12:40:34 PM

Author: musey

I''ve done this lol. It''s EMBARASSING. At least he was looking at a girl and he''s a guy - last time I did it, I was staring at another girl. Eek!
Ha ha that always happens to me! It''s like I''m staring through them, not at them, usually have my gaze pointing towards their ear or shoulder or something! It''s so embarrassing when you zone in and get caught
9.gif

I get made fun of for zoning out when watching tv or movies - I start mimicing the expressions of the actors! I''d be smiling a huge smile or have this really concerned expression or something and not realise I''m doing it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results