shape
carat
color
clarity

Have you designated anyone...

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
To inform PS about you if anything unexpected were to happen to you? It’s a morbid thought but PS is like a family to many of us and I know that I genuinely wonder where some posters are. Some of us don’t have ps fb, etc. so we have no way of knowing if those posters are even alive.
Have you designated anyone to post and inform PSer’s? I imagine you would have to let them know your screen name. And that person would be privy to all your posts. Thoughts?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lol yes. Greg knows to let PSers know if something should happen. I’m morbid that way. It’s how my brain thinks. I wouldn’t want to just disappear though I realize many wouldn’t notice but some of you would. ❤️

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lol yes. Greg knows to let PSers know if something should happen. I’m morbid that way. It’s how my brain thinks. I wouldn’t want to just disappear though I realize many wouldn’t notice but some of you would. ❤️

Omg! I don’t feel so silly now for starting this thread! And yes, yes, we would allll notice if you disappeared!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg! I don’t feel so silly now for starting this thread! And yes, yes, we would allll notice if you disappeared!

Thanks @nala and same! I definitely do not think this thread is silly at all. I care about PSers and would want to know if something had happened or if we could help in any way. I agree with you PS is like a family of sorts and there are some PSers I am very close to.

Many of us would..... ❤

Same @Natylad and I am keeping you in my thoughts for your continued full recovery. (((Hugs))).

MjK1

Shiny_Rock
No...though I am new here and likely people would just think I had moved on. Husband does not have a Facebook account, so maybe my brother might post it there. I honestly hadn't thought about it...

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As much as I talk about death, this hasn’t come up in conversation. So thank you for mentioning it @nala. I would want DH to let you guys know.

I have more often thought about what should happen to my jewelry, initially it was going to my SIL (husband’s sister). However I would rather it be sold and the profits sent to a Shetland sheepdog rescue in memory of Fiona. I told him to bury me in cheap stuff and sell all the good stuff, no sense burying valuable jewelry if something living can benefit from it.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Dang, no. Hadn't thought of that. Good idea though!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a really good idea

I would be heart broken if @kenny or @Dancing Fire just disapaired and id be forever wondering

DF, look at the effect you have on women.
You're like Elvis.
You devil, you. :evil2:

I'm pretty sure my SO knows to post a notice here.
I've also shown him where all my passwords are.

No secrets, and that feels good.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would probably clue you in that my time was coming up..haha My husband wouldn’t post here. He doesn’t even know how...If you don’t hear from me you can assume I’m gone...:lol:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would probably clue you in that my time was coming up..haha My husband wouldn’t post here. He doesn’t even know how...If you don’t hear from me you can assume I’m gone...:lol:

Send me your beautiful ring before you go belly up!... :lol:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If I haven't posted for a long time, just presume I no longer exist. Family doesn't know my passwords.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll tell my DH to post and let everyone know. He likely would be busy with kids and other issues so if you dont hear from me
in a couple of weeks, you'll know my kitties likely turned on me for not serving their 3:00 dinner on time!

I can recall several years ago a PSer was in a bad car accident and her boyfriend (could have been DH but I think it was boyfriend) got on
PS and kept us up to date on how she was doing. It was scary at first but she finally recovered (from what I remember).

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah it's never crossed my mind and I would certainly never share my passwords with my family. Maybe IF I ever get another DH? :confused:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a good friend whom I trust implicitly that I gave my passwords to years ago. This reminds me I need to update her.

blingmyring

Shiny_Rock
I'll tell my DH to post and let everyone know. He likely would be busy with kids and other issues so if you dont hear from me
in a couple of weeks, you'll know my kitties likely turned on me for not serving their 3:00 dinner on time!

I can recall several years ago a PSer was in a bad car accident and her boyfriend (could have been DH but I think it was boyfriend) got on
PS and kept us up to date on how she was doing. It was scary at first but she finally recovered (from what I remember).

I remember her. I think her username was AllyCat, she lived in Montreal, and was a doctor.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results