shape
carat
color
clarity

Have you bought from Whiteflash before?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

April

Rough_Rock
Hi, I have intentions to buy a diamond from Whiteflash (www.whiteflash.com). However, since I’ve not purchased via the internet before, would really appreciate if anyone who have had any (buying) experience with Whiteflash could comment on their service, reliability, etc.Thank you,
April

jamesd

Shiny_Rock
Whiteflash get consistendly good feedback about the quality of their service, particularly their very fast responses to questions.

April

Rough_Rock
Thank you leonid and jamesd...I was also wondering if anyone from Singapore have dealt with Whiteflash before, any comments? And was there customs duty incurred, cos I couldn't find any info on this.Thanks again...

jamesd

Shiny_Rock
I don't remember anyone mentioning it but now sounds like a good time to say hello to Whiteflash and ask them. You'll find them to be helpful.Given the shipping destination, it may well be worth using a service like that Rockdoc offers, an appraisal in the US so he or another appriaser (there are a few who are happy to do it) can verify the purchase. Whiteflash won't cheat you but it will be good for your peace of mind to use that approach.

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
RE: WhiteflashWhiteflash is one of our listed dealers who will send the diamond of your choice to us to independent check and verify for you.You don't have to pay or buy the stone until this work is done.See details at http://www.consumergemlab.com rockdoc
------------------

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Hi April:We have sold diamonds to customers all over the world including Singapore, Australia and the UK. The process is very straightforward and the package is usually at its destination in 2 - 3 days. We ship FEDEX international priority. I believe that some customers have had to pay duty - although we do not follow up on this. Please feel free to contact me directly at sales@whiteflash.comLesleyH www.whiteflash.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results