shape
carat
color
clarity

Have to share this good news

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As of today, I've lost 50lbs!! I just had to share because I'm so excited, only 26lbs to go!

:dance:

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well done, what a fantastic effort! Losing weight has got to be one of the hardest jobs ever, you're doing so well :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! Great job Stephanie! You go girl! You rock and not just the bling. :appl: :appl: :appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
StephanieLynn|1458563192|4008844 said:
As of today, I've lost 50lbs!! I just had to share because I'm so excited, only 26lbs to go!

:dance:

Excellent! :appl: when you reach your goal you need to reward yourself with a new piece of bling!!!

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Oh, wow! That's a huge accomplishment :clap: Congrats on your weight loss and I wish you continued success!!!! =)

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! :appl: :appl: :appl: congratulations!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
StephanieLynn|1458563192|4008844 said:

I didn't even know you were dieting. I guess I don't read the correct threads to have known that, but I offer hearty congratulations! I have probably used every diet known to mankind! My doctor has now accepted that my weight varies as much as people's opinions. (Sorry...I can't help it if it is unhealthy to be a yo yo dieter. It is better than remaining permanently obese. And don't tell me I'd be better off obese. I don't care to be, thank you.) When I put on weight and show up in my doctor's office he sighs and says it isn't good for my blood pressure, and so forth...then says, "The only good news is that you'll take it off again".

I wish you great luck in taking off the rest of your weight and then keeping your weight off!!!

(((StephanieLynn)))
Deb

Q

Queenie60

Great job! Keep up the good work - and reward yourself when you reach your final goal.!!! :appl:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's brilliant news! Well done & keep going!

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
StephanieLynn, congratulations! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Pat yourself on the back for your incredible achievement, and let your success energize you as you head towards your ultimate goal!

Its like removing a 50-pound backpack that you've been wearing 24/7. :shock:

Your body (and, especially, your knees) must be very thankful.

I'm sure your success will help motivate others to stay the course.

:wavey:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Great news! :appl: :appl: :appl: That's an amazing accomplishment! Woo-Hoo! :think: Sending you lots of hugs! I agree that some bling should be in order soon! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, that is quite an achievement :appl: :appl: :appl:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing! Thats some real achievement, congrats!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is awesome, congrats!!! it is hard work!! I am at 30 lbs lost and have another 40 to go :wall:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondrnglover|1458589981|4009051 said:
That is awesome, congrats!!! it is hard work!! I am at 30 lbs lost and have another 40 to go :wall:

You're almost halfway there! Congrats to you and thanks so much for the kind words.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just wanted to say thank you for all the supportive words and I hadn't thought about a bling present! Any reason for some new jewels right? :D

purplesparklies

Brilliant_Rock
Outstanding! Feels so much better, doesn't it?

hoover

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! That's amazing :appl: Time to reward yourself with something sparkly? :naughty:

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
How inspiring! Congratulations!

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Diamondrnglover!

You get back here and delete that silly heading-banging-against-the-wall image!

I don't want to see that kind of attitude! :angryfire:

You lost 30 pounds! That's wonderful!

Take pride in your accomplishment, realize that you've got the inner strength and determination to tackle and defeat the enemy (i.e., excess weight)!

Focus on your final destination to stay on course and reach it.

But don't downplay your accomplishments and successes to-date.

Your response to StephanieLynn did not include 'yea but ...'.

Don't do that to yourself.

The 'head-banging' might have been a joke, and I certainly hope it was, but had to respond in case you were serious.

I don't like to see people beat themselves up.

Congratulations to you, diamondrnglover, you've done a great job!

Hugs

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations. You should be very proud of yourself. :appl:

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
december-fire|1458599869|4009119 said:

Diamondrnglover!

You get back here and delete that silly heading-banging-against-the-wall image!

I don't want to see that kind of attitude! :angryfire:

You lost 30 pounds! That's wonderful!

Take pride in your accomplishment, realize that you've got the inner strength and determination to tackle and defeat the enemy (i.e., excess weight)!

Focus on your final destination to stay on course and reach it.

But don't downplay your accomplishments and successes to-date.

Your response to StephanieLynn did not include 'yea but ...'.

Don't do that to yourself.

The 'head-banging' might have been a joke, and I certainly hope it was, but had to respond in case you were serious.

I don't like to see people beat themselves up.

Congratulations to you, diamondrnglover, you've done a great job!

Hugs

Thank you...the head banging is because it is so hard lol!!!!!

BTW I agree with the getting a bling purchase...you know your finger size has went down..mine have and the rings are loose...so what better excuse lol

kmarla

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! That's an amazing accomplishment and you should be extremely proud of yourself :appl: :appl:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
50 pounds is HUGE!! Congrats!!! Losing weight is one of the toughest things IMHO, & dropping 50 is an awesome accomplishment!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

You are amazing!!!!!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
StephanieLynn, I forgot to ask a question in my earlier post. Do you my sharing how long it took to reach your 50 pound goal? :confused:
I've been stuck on a plateau for awhile so was curious. Ha! I need some inspiration! I am so happy for your progress because I know how hard it is! If you don't want to share then I certainly understand. So proud of your accomplishment! :wavey:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rockinruby|1458626798|4009228 said:
StephanieLynn, I forgot to ask a question in my earlier post. Do you my sharing how long it took to reach your 50 pound goal? :confused:
I've been stuck on a plateau for awhile so was curious. Ha! I need some inspiration! I am so happy for your progress because I know how hard it is! If you don't want to share then I certainly understand. So proud of your accomplishment! :wavey:

Don't mind at all. I started two weeks before Halloween. My clean eating has been pretty consistent but some days I fall off the exercise wagon. So my basic plan is every other day I do weights with dumb bells and then I run a mile on the treadmill. On cardio days I run faster or more distance or I'll do incline or sprints on the treadmill. The exercise really gets me though, some days I just want to nap since my son is napping at that time.

Press on and maybe change up your routine a little and you can break the plateau, I know it's so frustrating!! I find that if I up my good fat intake (avocado, nuts, grass fed butter, coconut oil) it somehow inspires my body to drop the weight and keep going. You got this :wavey:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that's like 10 lbs per month! Amazing result - congratulations! I bet you have a lot of tips to impart to many of us eager ears. :))

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, and best wishes going forward. It sounds like you're on the path for permanent change!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!! That's amazing! Congrats to you!! I'm also trying to lose, so I know how difficult it can be, believe me!! Keep it up!! :appl: :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results