shape
carat
color
clarity

Have to share my Queen Elizabeth dream

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Had the funniest dream last night and I knew you guys would appreciate it.

In this dream I was an intern hired to help decorate the main Christmas tree for the queen. She had many ornaments and she also had a collection of Elizabeth Taylor's jewelry that she kept in a pouch in the middle of a roll of toilet paper. We are talking big diamond pieces and a large sapphire ring. The sapphire ring was in multiple layers of plastic wrap since it was her favorite. The pouch was in itself an ornament to hang on the tree with all the jewelry inside.

I couldn't bring myself to put the pouch of jewelry on the tree so I put it back in her pocketbook (you know the one she carries all the time) in the roll of toilet paper. I hadn't gotten a good look at any of the jewelry so kept trying to sneak a peak but was always afraid of getting caught by HRH! I approached her while she was playing a game with Prince Harry and convinced her to put the jewelry in the safe.

To make a long dream short, it continued that I stayed on and became a good friend to the queen, we spent a lot of time together and I became close to Prince Harry who divorced his wife, and I planned on moving to England full time to the live there with the kids

Anyone else ever have a dream about the royal family or maybe a funny celebrity dream?

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Priceless, @YadaYadaYada !! How fortunate HM hired such a knowledgeable Christmas tree decorator, I'm sure you'd be great at that job... Only thing is that I've read they don't pay well...

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a trippy dream! :lol:
But I get it. I frequently have jewelry dreams. There are many threads on this forum about bling dreams!

When you spend so much time thinking about and looking at jewelry, it is inevitable that it is so embedded in your psyche that you dream about it.

So lets talk about your dream. I know nothing about dream analysis, but these elements in your dream are too funny, and must have some connection to what you've been thinking about yesterday.
The Queen
Elizabeth Taylor
Jewels in a pouch
Large sapphire ring
Christmas tree
Toilet paper
Purse
Harry
Kids(Harry's or yours?)

All valuable and important people/things!
The fact that you never got a good look at the jewels, but still tried to protect them shows that you are trustworthy and honest!
And you were taking care of the jewels, the Queen, Harry and the kids!
I think this shows you are competent and have a strong maternal instinct.

If this was my dream, I would've stolen the pouch and caught the first plane out of there!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
On the other hand, you get to wear your tiara while working. ;))

Tiara andChristmasTree.jpg

Priceless, @YadaYadaYada !! How fortunate HM hired such a knowledgeable Christmas tree decorator, I'm sure you'd be great at that job... Only thing is that I've read they don't pay well...

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@stracci2000, I remember there was a recent thread about bling nightmares but in a quick search, couldn't turn up anything for happy bling dreams.

In the dream it never occurred to me to take the pouch of jewels, I would be rich but then I would have lost my friendship with the queen, so that wouldn't be worth it. It was just such an odd dream, thanks for your analysis, always amazed at what dreams actually mean which is usually something completely different.

@kipari and @AGBF, I would be a low pay tree decorator if I got to live in a castle and wear a tiara, even if they only fed me rice and beans just for the tiara-wearing opportunity :)

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a funny dream...I would love to live at least part of that dream in real life!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Me too, even just meeting the queen would be amazing! @tyty333

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results