shape
carat
color
clarity

Have any of you,

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

callech

Rough_Rock
ever bought an engagement ring and had it shipped to a friend/relative, out of state, to save sales tax? I only ask this because when I bought mine from the jeweler (just bought it, will take a day or two to be set) he brought this up as an option. I never really thought of that possibility. Anyone ever done it? Any do''s and/or don''ts? I''m on the fence, but I would be worried about someone stealing the package if I were to insurance for ''X'' thousands of dollars. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/2/2007 11:15:02 AM
Author:callech
ever bought an engagement ring and had it shipped to a friend/relative, out of state, to save sales tax? I only ask this because when I bought mine from the jeweler (just bought it, will take a day or two to be set) he brought this up as an option. I never really thought of that possibility. Anyone ever done it? Any do''s and/or don''ts? I''m on the fence, but I would be worried about someone stealing the package if I were to insurance for ''X'' thousands of dollars. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks.
I would insure it for what you paid. I send it registered mail but it takes longer. Again I would insure it. If you don''t and something happens then you will be pretty upset.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results