shape
carat
color
clarity

Have any of y'all seen "The Help"

nfowife

Brilliant_Rock
I liked the movie and LOVED the book. As usual, the book way outshines the movie, but the movie was pretty good and heartwarming. I just think it's impossible to capture what made the book so wonderful in 2 short hours. You're never going to have the kind of story development you have in text.

I really want to see "Sarah's Key" that is out now as well. That was a wonderful book.

AmeliaG

Brilliant_Rock
nfowife|1314626665|3004419 said:
I liked the movie and LOVED the book. As usual, the book way outshines the movie, but the movie was pretty good and heartwarming. I just think it's impossible to capture what made the book so wonderful in 2 short hours. You're never going to have the kind of story development you have in text.

I really want to see "Sarah's Key" that is out now as well. That was a wonderful book.

Hmm, I may just see the movie first then. The only time I wasn't disappointed in a movie made from a book was 'The Name of the Rose' and come to think of it, I saw the movie first. It cut a lot of the good stuff from the book but I didn't know at the time I saw the movie and thoroughly enjoyed it.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
I saw this with my 12 year old daughter and we both loved it. I used it as a good excuse to review what she learned in school about the time frame, and then a good discussion after. It was really eye opening for her in terms of the time period.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results