shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold Hauynite rose gold earring & platinum Jovyn w/OEC moissanite

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all!

I'm letting go of a couple of items that I don't wear very often. Please take a look at https://loupetroop.com/users/mochiko42

1. Hauynite in Art Deco dangly earrings by Yvonne Raley. Really gorgeous bright gems, color like cobalt spinel, but rarer.
il_570xN.741260104_7z8d.jpg

2. Platinum Jovyn solitaire setting size 6.75 (previously held my 1.4ct WF ACA which I upgraded to a larger stone and couldn't reuse the setting). The sale price includes the 7.25mm OEC moissanite that Caysie mounted in the setting to replace the ACA and I originally intended to use it as a travel ring, but I found I don't need TWO Jovyn solitaires. I will include the velvet ring box that Caysie sent it in.
IMG_5983.JPG IMG_5981.JPG

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Forgot to add, as always, I am happy to offer a good discount for PSers (just tag me here and mention your PS name in your email).

I'm also going to try to get around to listing some other long-hoarded items this week, if I get myself organized enough! Please keep an eye on LT. :wavey:

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bumping! I've just reduced the price for Black Friday / Christmas. :wavey:

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jovyn solitaire is sold.
The hauyne earrings and pink tourmaline are still available!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results