shape
carat
color
clarity

Has the delivery Elf absconded with any gifts this year?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Did you buy/ Were you bought something which has not arrived yet?

I am lamenting a purse I sent back to LV for repair in early November (as DH''s present to me), it was supposed to be back well before Christmas but LV say it might be ready the first week or two of Jan. And I was sooooo good I said to DH not to buy me anything else as the repair was expensive. BOOO HOO sob!

So did the minx delivery Elf run off with any gifts you expected to be delivered for the holidays?

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh no, that would really suck
7.gif

The only item I ordered was from Amazon and it qualified for "super saver" shipping, however, I selected FED EX for an extra $10 to make sure it arrived. It's for my DH (his electric razor) and he wouldn't care if it was late, but I wanted it in time so my kids would see it being opened.

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
I''ve got something that was purchased during an eBay promo that got lost in the promo company''s office. This morning I finally emailed them asking what was up and they sheepishly told me it was going out today. It''ll be here week after next...

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Grrr. For a friend of mine, I ordered a black leather bracelet with a silver name plate which has her horse''s name engraved on it (soooo cute!), but it''s not here yet.
38.gif

Also, I''m anxiously awaiting my BIIIIIIG present from DH . . . my Bev K band from Pearlman''s! (But, to be fair, we waited until the last minute to order it so it really isn''t "late" exactly . . . it should be hear in mid to late January.)
21.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Although I told DH not to buy me anything as the repair was expensive he broke my heart by ordering 2 LV luggage tags with my initials on. That was super sweet as he did it all on his own!!!! So although my bag is still in France DH made sure I had a LV surprise under the tree! YEAH!!!

MC, Erica R, Irish Girrl Thanks for responding - hope your purchases arrive sooooon!

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Steel, that is SO SWEET!!!!! Aren''t the little surprises so wonderful?

What a cutie!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/26/2008 11:00:00 AM
Author: Bliss
Steel, that is SO SWEET!!!!! Aren''t the little surprises so wonderful?

What a cutie!

Bliss, he really is a good ''un!
30.gif

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
My dad ordered 2 loupes for me for my birthday(jan. 3) but they hadn''t arrived yet when we went for Christmas so I guess I''ll have to wait and get them in a few months when we go to visit again.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My mom ordered a cookbook for me (well, I ordered it, she paid) but it will not be here for a week, probably.
39.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
I hope your gifts have arrived!

I am still without my purse
29.gif
. Bah humbug. It will be a Valentines present at this rate. Oh well, at least it is saving DH money.....
20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results