shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone used BenzDiamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Shayne808

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone I am looking for an engagement ring and found this site https://www.benzdiamonds.com/ The prices are VERY GOOD for good sized rings. They say their diamonds are naturally mined as well. Does anyone have an idea why the rings are at the prices they are? Or has anyone have any good reviews from them?

Thank you for your time.

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m not familiar with this vendor, but taking a quick look at their ring selections shows they sell clarity enhanced diamonds. There are a numerous threads on PS that can help you understand what clarity enhancements are and why they are not advisable for a number of reasons. Essentially, some treatments may not be permanent and there may also be durability issues depending on care of the ring or nature of the treatment used.

Additionally, the stones come with a report from EGI; a ‘lab’ I‘ve never heard of before. So, it’s difficult to say if you can rely on the information stated in it. It’s best to select diamonds that come with reports from reliable laboratories, such as GIA or AGS.

Since you’re shopping for an engagement ring, I recommend you open another thread in Rocky Talky with your budget and desired specs - there are many helpful prosumers who can help you with your search and find you a lovely ring.

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
I am closing this thread since someone has registered about 5 user names this morning to post accolades about the vendor in question on this thread. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results