shape
carat
color
clarity

has anyone seen this before?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

69gm

Shiny_Rock
does anyone know where i might be able to find this setting? is it a designer brand and if so where can i find it? i kinda like the look and am doing more research on settings now that the diamond portion is done.

thanks for your help!

setting2.jpg

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
I saw this setting on billbarnes.com I believe and if not, I think Diamond Brokers of Florida posted smething by the same manufacturer on another forum. that's what led me to look for it and I came across it on billbarnes.com. If that's not the right site name, let me know. I'll think harder.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I saw that recently somewhere too but of course cannot remember where. Is it a Diana maybe?

Michael B has a very similar design..it's called the 'Lace' collection and it's pricey...but very beautiful. I tried it on while we were looking. However, theirs has the 'lace' go all the way around the band, while the one you posted only has 2 pieces of 'lace'.

I am posting some pix of the Michael B one...one on my hand when I tried on the wed ring and ering, and one of each of the rings closeup separately. Note the ering closeup has a *princess* cut stone in it, but you can set a round in it as well (the one on my hand in the picture is a 1c round).

1.gif
Very pretty! I loved it on.

You could probably have it replicated...though I don't know how pricey.

The Michael B set if I remember partially correctly was something like $2400 for eRing (has around .45c of diamonds set into the 'lace' around the band) and the wedding ring was around $2000.

Michael B Lace small.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Engagement closeup with princess stone in it, but can easily be a round head.

michael b lace engagement closeup.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wedding band closeup.

Michael B Lace Wedding Closeup.jpg

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Mara those rings you posted are beautiful. 69gm, good luck with your search.

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
That's what it's called. Thanks Mara, I was trying to remember. I looked up lace e-rings.

69gm

Shiny_Rock
thanks mara! those pictures are great! i like the setting but was hoping to find out who has the one that i posted the picture so that we could try it on. i've seen settings that looked nice by itself but not too good on. while others didn't look that great off but looked kinda nice on...kinda like women trying on clothes i guess.

thanks too lanee. i'll try to do a search on "lace" settings.

if anyone has any other ideas on where they might've seen this please let me know.

thanks.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Michael B rings are in local stores as well, so if you decided to try their stuff on too, you can call MB and find out the nearest jeweler who carries his stuff. Good luck!!
1.gif

69gm

Shiny_Rock
does michael b have a website?

69gm

Shiny_Rock
i've done some hunting on michael b.'s stuff and though they're nice, it's still not what i want. i guess the search continues...

i'll try to post a better picture. not sure why it came out so grainy.

homer_j

Shiny_Rock
It looks like you (or someone) pulled the photo from tradeshop.com. But I didn't see it on their site. Maybe a phone call or email to them may help.

69gm

Shiny_Rock
thanks homey,

wow, tradeshop.com certainly has lots of settings! my eyes are getting googly just going through all of them. as if my quest wasn't already difficult finding a nice setting...
6.gif
errrr.gif
tongue.gif

69gm

Shiny_Rock
is this better? i just tried shrinking it so that it would come out a little tighter. i hope so. sorry for the grainy picture before!

setting3.jpg

69gm

Shiny_Rock
bump.
1.gif

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
I wasn't billbarnes.com, it is solomonbrothers.com, they have them. Have you check 'em out yet. I'm looking for the specific one you posted. I'll get back to you.

69gm

Shiny_Rock
hi lanee,

no i haven't been to solomon brothers yet. i'll check them out. thanks for the help!

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
I must warn you the prices seem really expensive to me.

69gm

Shiny_Rock
hi lanee,

i couldn't find it! where exactly on the site did you see it. i thought i went everywhere...
confused.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know the Solomon Brothers carries the Michael B lineup (e.g. the lace pictures I posted). Lanee, is that the one you found? From 69's posts..I don't think the MB one is the setting he is looking for... ?

bht122

Rough_Rock
found something similar a while ago:
http://www.hmerrill.com/shoponline.asp?point=moreinfo&catid=39&id=540
http://www.hmerrill.com/shoponline.asp?point=moreinfo&catid=29&id=541

Its an OGI ring. hth!!
1.gif

69gm

Shiny_Rock
hi bht,

that IS similar...probably the closest one yet.

hi mara,

you're right i don't believe the setting is a michael b. i heard michael b.'s are really expensive anyway.

so the hunt continues...
6.gif

Beansy

Shiny_Rock
I have been looking at a lot of Michael B designs and this looks like one of his. It might be from his "lace" collection. It has been featured in Marha Stewart magazines, and you can check out more at pearlmansjewelers.com...but be forwarned....you will fall in love with them!!

Beansy

Shiny_Rock
Sorry guy, I didn't finish scrolling down to see that all of you have responded, still new at this. Has anyone been able to have his designs replicated?

MyDreamRing

Rough_Rock
I have seen the OGI and Michael B versions of this design and I really want this design for my wedding band. I LOVE IT!
love.gif

The OGI version I saw on the HMerill website was a brushed 18Kwg for $950. I would want a polished platinum. Does anyone know if OGI does the same ring in polished platinum and how much it might go for?

I also saw the Michael B rings on the Pearlman Jewelers website but they are way more than we want to spend.

How much do you think this style would cost if we were to do a custom setting? I have a very small finger (3.5) so it wouldn't take much platinum and would be probably 0.40ct of diamonds or less (G color).

I really want this style but don't want to pay a price of $3000 or more!
errrr.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results