shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone read the book ''The Shack''?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Samantha Red

Shiny_Rock
One of my dearest friends has passed this book to me for me to read. My friend lost her two teenage daughters in a car accident two weeks before 9/11 and she loved this book. She is a lady who has faith and truly believes she will be reunited with her children one day. I wouldn''t describe myself as overtly religious but I am finding this a fascinating read and just wondered about other opinions as I have never read anything quite like it.

violet02

Ideal_Rock
I''m not religious but my dad is and he really wants me to read this book so I''m going to start tonight.

Samantha Red

Shiny_Rock
I will be interesting to know what you think of it Violet
35.gif

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
My boss told me recently if I ever took any advice from him to make sure to read this book. Must be amazing!!

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
I wouldn''t consider myself particularly religious, but I happened to love this book. I have a parent who is 55 and battling a terminal illness. My brother gave me this book, and it has helped me a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results