shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone purhased from Whiteflash?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
hi,
I was just about to order a ring from whiteflash, I received the sales confirmation e mail and then I read the return policy.
This is what it said-
Once we receive your diamond ring and has been checked by an independent appraiser, and it is in its original, undamaged condition, you will be refunded via company check the full purchase amount less a 50% re-stocking fee and $40.00 shipping.

I am a little confused about this 50% restocking fee! The ring is going to cost me $10504, so does that mean I will be charged $5252 if I decide to return it?
Did anyone else who purchased a ring from them get the same refund policy? Or is it just me?
Thanks in advance!
2.gif

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Kayla:

Let me clarify our return policy for you:

1. On all diamonds there is a 100% refund.
2. On all plain tiffany settings there is a 100% refund.
3. On semi custom settings there is a 20% restocking fee - example: Vatche, Platinum by Le etc.
4. On all CUSTOM work there is a 50% restocking fee - custom is defined by "hand crafting a ring from scratch to your specifications".

I believe your order includes a custom made ring. So if you were to return your ring you would get a 100% refund on the cost of the diamond and a 50% refund on the cost of the setting.

Our custom work is world renowned, and you really have nothing to worry about. We will e-mail you pictures of the work in progress if you would like, so that you are involved in the process.

Hope this helps.

LesleyH
Director of Sales
www.whiteflash.com

weddingmooner

Rough_Rock
I wouldn't worry about dealing with WhiteFlash. I just bought a beautiful 1.291 I VS2 H&A AGS000 from them and was extremely impressed. It greatly exceeded my expectations and I wouldn't dream of returning it.
Thanks,

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for clarifying that for me Leslie.
The way that the sentence was written made it sound as if the 50% restocking fee was for the entire diamond ring (diamond and setting).
That's what got me worried!
I am sure that the quality of your work is excellent, and once I receive the ring, i won't even think about returning. But it's good to know ahead of time, just in case!
Thanks!
12.gif

greta2002

Rough_Rock
I have purchased from Whiteflash, and you have absolutely nothing to worry about. I recently upgraded my diamond to a slightly larger one and received credit towards the new stone in the FULL amount of the first stone. Lesley was great- as always, and arranged to have the new stone mounted in the original setting! I would recommend Whiteflash, and you should ask to deal with Lesley personally! Good luck with your ring.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results