shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone imported jade for personal use from Singapore to USA? Taxes and Fees?

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I'm seriously considering a bangle from Singapore from Ultimate Jadite. I have seen enough good reviews on PS and other forums I feel secure with this purchase. However, I am a little worried about the taxes/fees and unknown surprises in store when it hit's the US Customs. The bangle is 1,320 USD. If anyone has been down this road recently, can you share your experience? Seller photo. Also, feel free to give feedback!

Thanks!
screenshot (5).png

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've purchased from Yokdee Jadeite a few times, she's based in Singapore, have paid zero in taxes/fees/surprises - but my purchases were under $1,000 and delivered to California address...

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I've purchased from Yokdee Jadeite a few times, she's based in Singapore, have paid zero in taxes/fees/surprises - but my purchases were under $1,000 and delivered to California address...

Fantastic, Marymm. I have changed my mind on the bangle (a little less expensive) but you have relieved my worries. Very good to know there were no surprises for you with the order. I will proceed.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
@Maddiewin I sure did. Very happy with the bangle. There was not any problem and it arrived without issue or large fees.
20200109_211941.jpg .

Maddiewin

Shiny_Rock
@moneymeister very pretty. I love the specks of dark green against the white. I just purchased one. I am waiting for vendor to receive my money despite me getting confirmation. It was like direct deposit into acct. I am trying not to get antsy since I am new at this. You get excited, then you worry, then get excited again, then worry. Back and forth. Vicious cycle. I keep telling myself to be patient. I just want bangle to be here stat. Lol.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results