shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone heard of Costa Rica Tree House near Gandoca-Manzanillo wildlife refuge?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sujuann

Shiny_Rock
A friend of mine has a question and I knew my Pricescope fam could give me an answer! :) So here it is:

"Does anyone know anything about the Costa Rica Tree House (www.costaricatreehouse.com) located near the Gandoca-Manzanillo wildlife refuge? My husband found it online and we''d love to stay there for our late honeymoon but we''d like to know more about it first. Please let me know. Thanks!"

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
Went to CR on our honeymoon but didn''t stay here...
We stayed on the Pacific Coast- not the Carribbean coast. I wanted to go to the Tortugero region and see the turtles, but the places we wanted to stay at were booked or we couldn''t work it in w/ flights.

We stayed at Lapa Rios, Finca Rosa Blanca, Peace Lodge and The 4 Seasons- I would go back everywhere except the Peace Lodge. We were only at the Peace Lodge for 2 nights and it was fine but it''s just wasn''t my favorite out of the all of the places we stayed. Both Lapa Rios and Finca Rosa Blanca are eco and were great. 4 Seasons was not eco, but it was wonderful as well.
I honestly heard that the Carribbean coast wasn''t worth going to and the it is best to avoid the city of Limon if at all possible- that''s actually where the American tourist on a cruise ship was when he killed a man in self defense- it''s not a safe area. I say this as someone who felt COMPLETELY safe on my trip to CR. I love it and can''t wait to go back.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results