shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone ever bought from/know about Diamond Zone?..

katiedub

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone! :wavey:

I am a new member but have been on pricescope many times before enjoying everyone's beautiful jewelry!

I have a question about an online store I am thinking of buying from. My husband and I are looking for a Tiffany Swing style eternity band in Platinum for our second wedding anniversary. So far the best price I have found is at a place called Diamond Zone (www.diamondzone.com). They are located in Chicago but have an online site and an Ebay store. I am wondering if anyone has purchased anything from them or knows anyone else who has dealt with them. The price is so good it almost seems too good for Platinum! They have an "A" from the Better Business Bureau but I was hoping maybe one of you may know personally how they are.

Thank you!

LizLemon

Rough_Rock
I do! Their pieces are extremely dainty and lightweight - I even question whether or not they're hollow. I purchased a couple of white gold semi-mounts from them (and a gemstone ring as well) 2 years ago and I could not believe how thin the shanks (and prongs) were. I think the bottom of the rings only had a thickness of probably 1mm? Maybe less? I just didn't trust that they would be durable enough for everyday wear, so I sent them back, no problems. GL!

katiedub

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much for your response! That helped me avoid problems
I think I am going to try ID Jewelry. Thanks again! :)

jswolcott

Rough_Rock
I just got a pink sapphire engagement ring set in a old fashioned filigree setting from mydiamondzone. I'm not a jeweler so I don't know how much weight my opinion has. I worked with Nicholas. All I know is that I wanted a very specific, very special ring for a very special woman. He worked with me to find the right sized stone within my budget, then had it set and shipped to me several states away FAST. I had it appraised and it appraised for a bit more than I paid for it so I'm confident every thing went well.

I'm just an average guy. All I know is I have a very happy fiance with a very unique and beautiful ring. And that's exactly what I wanted.

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
I had a band custom made by Ilya at diamond zone-love him. He is so straightforward and honest. I visited IDJ in the city last year, they are very nice also, they just couldn't find me what I was looking for so I didn't use them.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a thread from 2011!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results